Tropes used by charlieissocoollike:
- All will be revealed next week, here at the charliessocoollike-web-video-show-thingie-whatever-this-is.
- Don't Explain the Joke: After Mr. Information gives false information about the five senses and Charlie gives the correct information...Charlie: Mr. Information? Ha. More like... Miss Information. (Beat) Get it? See, I am calling him a woman, but at the same time, he gave you misinformation, so it's like a... (to Mr. Information, who he has just punched) What do you think of that.Mr. Information: (weakly) That's a very clever pun, Charlie.Charlie: Thank you.
- Harmless Villain: "Evil" Charlie from "The Other Charlie":Evil Charlie: Based on my personal level of evil, probably the best thing I can do at this point is, uhmm... uhh.... (looks through Evil Handbook of Evil) THROW WATER IN HIS FACE! That... that's horrible. I like that one!
- Heroic Self-Deprecation:
- In "Rhymezone", he thanks the website for what he sometimes views as poor imagination, also criticising himself for his dependence on it to a small degree.
- "A Song About a Song", where he mocks himself for not being imaginative and lampshades the facts that he should really do a bridge but cuts the song short.
- Let's Duet: He somehow manages to do this alone and have a "Duel With Myself".
- Madness Mantra: Parodied in one of his now-removed videos where he pretends to go mad over having barely any subscribers, continually chanting "subscribe" while playing an instrument until he passes out.
- Product Placement: Accidental, and lampshaded, in Magic Mars Bars."I just want to make it clear that Mars Bars aren't sponsoring me to make this video. I could've said the whole thing exactly the same with Twixes and it wouldn't have mattered, they're not paying me, I promise!"
- Self-Backing Vocalist: Charlie produces a lot of his own music and therefore does a lot of backing vocals for himself.
- Significant Anagram: From the "Coming Out" video: an anagram of "Artie Bloch" is Charliebot.
- This Is a Song: A few of his songs are this:
- "A Song About A Song":Welcome to this song, which I wrote all myselfIt's all about this song, which I did write
- "The Birthday Song":This is a song that I wrote you for your birthday
- "A Song About Love":This is a song about love!
- "A Song About A Song":
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Charlie has an recurring fear of moths.
You have just had the almost ''imponderable'' joy of reading the Charlieissocoollike tropes page, which makes you, like, cool!