The story involves Donald, who works as a lowly security guard in the Ducklair tower. After a dream involving Daisy and his nephews teasing him, Donald wishes he could become a superhero. An artificial intelligence, One, grants his wish—but Donald will have to learn the ropes on the job, as the alien Evronians are invading Earth!
This game contains examples of:
- Alien Invasion: The Evronians are hostile duck-like aliens who want to conquer Earth, and only PK stands in their way.
- Be Careful What You Wish For: Donald wishes to be a superhero and gets exactly that, with all the danger that comes with it.
- Charged Attack: Donald can supercharge the energy blast from his zap-gun, and it is often necessary to do so in order to destroy the energy shield around some enemies.
- Deflector Shields: Elite Evronians are protected with these, which require a charged shot in order to dispel for a few seconds, and get a volley of normal shots in before it regenerates.
- Do Not Run with a Gun: Pretty much all the opponents with ranged attacks just stand in place and shoot.
- Everything Fades: Defeated enemies instantly disappear, only leaving a pick-up behind. Destroyed environmental objects likewise have their debris fade before even hitting the ground.
- Frickin' Laser Beams: All of the energy attacks are portrayed as discrete green projectiles instead of continuous beams.
- Spread Shot: While the normal energy shots from Evronian troops are easily dodgeable, they can also occasionally fire a wide spread of them that needs to be jumped over.
- Super Empowering: One gives Donald a super suit, a new voice, and weapons.
- Written Sound Effect: Since this is a comic book-styled game with cel-shaded graphics, some effects like KRAK or ZONK are also written out on screen.