Actually, I'm a 28-year-old person of indeterminate gender* from Real Life (sigh). I am not cloned from a Crazy Awesome megalomaniacal genius and I have no plans to Take Over the World using reality-bending phlebotinum. I merely used the phrase to my own ends. Filling out my profile...by whatever means necessary.
*Pronouns: they/them; ze/zir; anything gender-neutral is accepted aside from it/its
Some say that applying tropes to oneself is conceited. Maybe it is, but the ability to do so has benefited me immensely. This page is my way of organizing my brain, so to speak. Creating and maintaining a simple yet thorough explanation of who and what I am is very head-clearing, and tropes do the job nicely.
My TABLE setting consists of CHOPSTICKS, CUPS to some degree* , FORKS, SALT, and a WHISK. I refuse to set out NAPKINS, PEPPER, a SPOON, or TONGS.
Works this troper appears in:
- Invader Zim Born Again Christian: A cameo as "Projency Masheen", a flame rager in the final chapter who turns to ash and then dies.
- Star War The Fourth Gathers: The Novelty Desire: The voice of Bong Day/Princess "Leah".
This troper provides examples of:
- Apologizes a Lot
- At Least I Admit It
- Big Eater
- Blessed with Suck: Being ~*~unique~*~ can make life very difficult.
- Buffy Speak
- Cluster F-Bomb: Especially when angry.
- Compliment Fisher
- Cuteness Proximity
- Deadpan Snarker
- The Empath: Without the psychic element. Probably.
- Friendless Background: Zig-zagged.
- Grammar Police
- Hates Being Touched: Very, very much so.
- I Hate Past Me
- I Have Many Names
- I Just Want to Be Normal: See Blessed with Suck above.
- Jade-Colored Glasses
- Lazy Bum
- Loners Will Stay Alone
- Madden Into Misanthropy
- Most Tropers Are Young Nerds
- Not a Morning Person
- Obsessed with Food
- Picky Eater: Could be the Most Triumphant Example if I were fictional or famous.
- Pungeon Master
- Ridiculous Procrastinator
- Serial Tweaker: Combined with Serial Preview Button User.
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness
- The Slacker
- Sophisticated as Hell: The natural intersection of Cluster F-Bomb and Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness.
- Talking in Your Sleep
- The Teetotaler
- TV Tropes Will Ruin Your Vocabulary: A victim of this.