- I just want it on record that this was against my better judgment.—Hourai Rabbit
Official records state that Hourai Rabbit one day escaped from a mental asylum in Kamchatka and has been tasked with using his supernatural powers to guide the world in a direction more befitting his mysterious patron. However, a dedicated team of space monkey private investigators were able to uncover evidence suggesting that he may have once tried to be a lawyer and has now enlisted in the US Army. Reports have placed him all around TV Tropes gently removing the odd spelling errors that are an inevitable byproduct of being human. He is known to have a laconic outlook on life and dislike only two things — contempt and incivility.
Many of his contributions were to the Visual Novel genre, in particular H-Games, which he had an odd and inexplicable fondness for, being something of a Guilty Pleasure. However the content ban and implementation of the P5 Council has eliminated most of his work on the basis that it is unwholesome and contrary to TV Tropes policy following a complaint by sponsors. Hourai Rabbit reportedly denies any wrongdoing and insists that all of his edits were within the guidelines as they existed before the ban. A source within his inner circle indicated that he will not contest the decision, he fully understands why it was taken, and that he holds no ill-will towards the wiki administration.
Hourai Rabbit currently maintains an infrequently-updated blog that discusses pop culture, politics, and the military, known only as The Life and Times of Rabbit.
Hourai Rabbit is reportedly a fan of the following works of fiction:
- Battle Moon Wars
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1, 2, and 3
- Medal of Honor 2010
- Super Robot Wars
Tropes that Hourai Rabbit has used to describe himself:
- Combat Medic: The job I signed up to do in the Army.
- Don't You Dare Pity Me!: After losing at any game played against a human opponent.
- Eagleland: Zigzags across the trope like a bolt of cartoon lightning.
- Fan Fiction: An avid writer, but bad at finishing.
- Gentlemen Rankers: Got a degree, but still enlisted.
- Guilty Pleasures: Visual Novels as mentioned above.
- The Lancer: My default personality; I tend to be more a follower than a leader.
- My Country, Right or Wrong: It's why I do what I do.
- Older Than They Look: I am in my mid-twenties but people tell me I look 18.
- Small Name, Big Ego: A trope that I constantly attempt to avert.
- Sweet Tooth: The easiest way to bribe me is with sweets.
- Would Hit a Girl: Anyone who wants to point a metaphorical gun at someone should be prepared to get metaphorically shot in return.
Tropes that others have used to describe Hourai Rabbit:
Pages that Hourai Rabbit reportedly launched:
- Critical Point
- The Duffel Blog
- Family Project ~Kazoku Keikaku~
- The G-Senjou no Maou Analysis page
- Soul Link
- Deadly Prey
- I Not Stupid
- The Infidel
Pages that have seeen significant contributions attributable to Hourai Rabbit:
- Battle Moon Wars
- Galaxy Angel and the attached character sheet
- Lucky Star
- Undead Knights
- Legend of Galactic Heroes and the attached character sheet
- GaoGaiGar and the attached character sheet
- The Persona 4 Analysis page
- Generation Kill
Deleted pages that were allegedly worked on by Hourai Rabbit:
- Conquering the Queen
- Beat Blades Haruka (Contributed)
- Daibanchou - Big Bang Age
- The Sagara Family
- Sengoku Rance (Now redirects to the Alicesoft article)
- Yume Miru Kusuri ~ A Drug That Makes You Dream
- Law may upset Reason but Reason may not upset the law. -the Inspiral, Coalescence, Ringdown
- Hello, fellow fan of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic! I hope you manage to keep your cool through the military mayhem! Favorite pony out of curiosity? NES