- Acting for Two:
- Actor-Shared Background: The Australian Liam McIntyre voices the Australian Digger Harkness.
- The Other Darrin: Dave Fennoy replaces Harry Lennix as Black Manta, who voiced him in Justice League: Throne of Atlantis, in the cold opening to the movie. He also replaces John DiMaggio as Blockbuster, who voiced him in Batman: Bad Blood .
- Playing Against Type:
- Julie Nathanson, known for playing good natured characters like Belle and Scarlett Turner, is cast as Silver Banshee. She also voices Jewelee, who's more perky, but is still a villain.
- Kristin Van Bauer being cast as Killer Frost also follows this, given that her more famous animation role is the good natured Mera on Justice League .
- Relationship Voice Actor: Punch and Harley Quinn are Iron Will and Twilight Sparkle and Rocket Raccoon and Nova Prime.
- Role Reprise: Christian Slater reprises his Justice League Action role as Deadshot and once again, there's Tara Strong as Harley Quinn. Additionally, C. Thomas Howell reprises his Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox role as Professor Zoom. In Howell's case, this is because he is the exact same Thawne, clinging to life after being shot in that movie.
- Self-Plagiarism: Heavily based on the works of Gail Simone (especially her runs on Secret Six), including her original character, Scandal Savage. DC did not initially credit her for her work.
- What Could Have Been:
- Alan Burnett mentioned in the DVD commentary about killing off Captain Boomerang, but wasn't allowed to.
- According to director Sam Liu, a few more scenes involving Dr. Fate/Steel Maxum were cut for time.
Trivia / Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay