- More Popular Spin Off: Richie Rich started out as a supporting feature in the Little Dot comics.
- Name's the Same:
- The Wiki Rule: The Harvey Comics Database, and the Richie Rich Wiki.
The 1994 film:
- Box Office Bomb: Budget, $40 million. Box office, $38,087,756.
- Fake Brit: Brisbane-born Jonathan Hyde plays a very high-British Cadbury.
- Star-Derailing Role: This was Macaulay Culkin's final film as a child actor. The five-movie string of critical and/or commercial flops that started with The Good Son, along with Culkin hitting puberty, led to him immediately withdrawing from the big screen after this movie. He wouldn't return until well into adulthood, and even then he only appears in smaller arthouse films.
- What Could Have Been: In the film, John Cleese and David Thewlis were both considered for the role of Cadbury.