Leisure Suit Larry 1: In the Land of the Lounge Lizards
Leisure Suit Larry 2: Looking for Love (in Several Wrong Places)
- Princess Rosella from the King's Quest series as a hairdresser.
Leisure Suit Larry 3: Passionate Patti in Pursuit of the Pulsating Pectorals
- "The Incredible Dork" (the music that plays when Larry is working out) is a pastiche of Rocky's "Gonna Fly Now", with Nontoonyt Island's theme mixed in.
Leisure Suit Larry 5: Passionate Patti Does a Little Undercover Work
- After Silas Scruemall comes up with an idea on how to use Larry for his goals, the game says he's thinking fast and furiously.
Leisure Suit Larry 6: Shape Up or Slip Out!
Leisure Suit Larry 7: Love for Sail!
Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude
Leisure Suit Larry: Wet Dreams Don't Dry
- The title itself is a reference to D4 (Dark Dreams Don't Dry)
- Quite a few women on Timber are references, for example, Sara Soft (Tomb Raider, specifically the polygonal PlayStation games)
- Lefty's bathroom stall sports a Call of Doo Doo poster on it.