Prominent characters appearing in the Leisure Suit Larry games.
The lovable protagonist of the series.
- Adaptational Attractiveness: In Wet Dreams Don't Dry he looks more like a regular human rather than the diminutive gremlin he became in later games in order to make him less repulsive to the audience.
- Alliterative Name: Larry Laffer.
- All Men Are Perverts: His only priority is sex. Even when he's given the majority share of an oil company for accidentally killing its owner by his Gold Digger wife, he's disappointed that she doesn't sleep with him.
- Basement-Dweller: Or used to be. The only reason he finally moved out of his mother's house, was because she sold it before going on a long vacation.
- Bond, James Bond: Larry usually introduces himself as "Larry; Larry Laffer". When the games get voiced, he does a short chuckle for the semicolon.
- Butt-Monkey: Even ignoring his many, many, MANY, possible deaths, Larry is repeatedly put through dangerous situations (like being chased by the KGB) and humiliated (see having to not only dance on stage in a showgirl's outfit, but also wear that outfit in front of an attractive attorney to trigger an Optional Sexual Encounter).
- Casanova Wannabe: The series might as well be called Casanova Wannabe: The Game. In fact, Larry himself is the former Trope Namer.
- Kavorka Man: That said, Larry actually repeatedly has sex with (or gets started on it before his classic bad luck kicks in) gorgeous women throughout the games.
- Catchphrase: "I wish I had a dollar for every time I heard that!" after some sexually ambiguous remark.
- Disco Dan: Larry is generally very much out of touch with modern trends, and as a result he genuinely believes that the fashion of the 1970s is still the new hip thing. This of course made his style hilariously outdated already in the 1980s where most of the series takes place, and it has continued ever since.
- Fish out of Temporal Water: Larry somehow ends up 30 years into the future in Wet Dreams Don't Dry and must now adapt to both tech and culture.
- Gonk: While he's always meant to look homely, Larry gets shorter and more cartoonish looking as the series progresses. Wet Dreams Don't Dry rolls it back so that he simply looks plain at best.
- Lovable Sex Maniac: Really a lot more "lovable" than "maniac". Given the series' reputation, you'd be surprised by 1) how little actual sex is in the games, and 2) how ready Larry is to drop the swinger lifestyle for the idea of true love (usually once per game).
- Nice Guy: He's fairly easy-going and polite, even to people he's not interested in pursuing. Well, most of the time.
- Retcon: Minor Example. In the original LSL 1, Larry is stated to be 38 years old. The VGA version changed this to 40 only for Reloaded to change it back to the original age. To add more confusion, the hintbook for LSL 3 states Larry is 43 while all future games refer to Larry as 40.
- Teeny Weenie: Should you flash yourself to other people in Reloaded, many will comment on Larry's less than impressive package.
- You Need a Breath Mint: Despite putting on breath spray, it fails to cover up the horrible odor of his breath, as many of the girls and general public alike will point out in Reloaded.
Larry LovageLarry's dorky nephew and the protagonist of Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude and Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust.
- 0% Approval Rating: Just by taking a stroll around will show one that almost everyone that Larry encounters is either annoyed with him, threatens him, or just flat out tell him to go away.
- A Date with Rosie Palms: The masturbation minigame boosts Larry's confidence statistic, which opens up additional scenarios.
- Alliterative Name: Larry Lovage, just like his Uncle.
- Blatant Lies: Guilty of doing this sooooo much that it hurts! One has to wonder how he's lasted this long in college!
- He lies right to Sally Mae's face, claiming that he was a country music promoter just to sleep with her.
- When pursuing Tilly, he literally makes one up on the fly after seeing a nearby cereal box, and claims that he's working for another person who goes by, "Rathgar." note
- Butt-Monkey: Just like his uncle, he is the victim of slapstick and everyone in-universe hates him.
- Condescending Compassion: Demonstrated during Quarters games, in which he verbally mocks various girls with some very crude and sexist taunts. It makes it all the more satisfying whenever he loses!
- Double Jump: He can jump an extra time in the air in Box Office Bust.
- Dirty Coward: He runs at the first sign of trouble or things just not going his way, and even resorted to calling himself gay JUST to get out of having to face Ione's justified anger towards him when She's encountered again.
- Freudian Excuse: Larry tries to invoke it when the newly-lesbian Ione starts righteously chewing him out for the behavior that caused her to turn her away from men, he tries to claim that he's gay and was trying to see if he could "get better".
- Jerkass: Larry is quite shallow and crude when talking with women, even when choosing green responses during a conversation! Whenever a girl opens up more or becomes emotional, he'll just blankly stare forward in a blasé manner, as if he's mentally tuning them out! Ugh!
- Unsympathetic Comedy Protagonist: While the first Larry was a mostly decent guy who was held back by his single-minded focus on sex, this Larry is quite an unpleasant fellow.
A love interest for Larry in games 3 and 5. She also served as a second playable character in these games after the man himself. Also appeared in spinoffs.
- Black Face: An unintentional example happens when she gets on the bad end of a malfunctioning copy machine. Though it makes for a good disguise.
- Butt-Monkey: Like her male counterpart, she's goes through both lethal and non-lethal abuse.
- Child Hater: Suggested from the narration's comment on a stage hazard in LSL 3's log ride sequence that appears to be a baby using a flotation device:Narrator: "Lookout, Patti! It's your worst nightmare! Children!"
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: She appeared in the third and fifth games, along with spinoff material released at the time like Larry's Big Score. After that, she was never seen again (not physically anyway, accounting for her cameo in LSL 6 as a calender pinup model). The Official Book of Leisure Suit Larry suggests she and Larry were still seeing each-other during the events of LSL 6, but LSL 8 has Larry pine for her in Lefty's Too (possibly hinting at the two having a falling-out or some other situation making them end their relationship, but considering the game is non-canon, it's safe to assume this never happened).
- Distaff Counterpart: In many ways she can be called a female version of Larry. From her color scheme (not only her white dress in LSL 3 but also sharing Larry's skin and hair colors), promiscuity, Butt Monkey moments, even having to complete sections of games by using random objects.
- Early-Bird Cameo: Officially makes her debut in LSL 2 as Dr. Nonookee's pianist, under the name Polyester Patti.
- Going Commando: LSL 3 has points that require Patti stripping off her clothing (or pieces of it) to complete them. The first to be removed being her panties. After a point in LSL 3's ending where she and Larry are floating in Sierra's Space Quest section, the two of them fall on their faces once the anti-gravity generator is disabled which ends up exposing Patti's underwear less bottom (complete with her crotch getting shadowed out).
- Improvised Weapon: She rather impressively manages to KO a feral pig with her bra and a pair of coconuts.
- Single Woman Seeks Good Man: Quite possibly the nicest love interest that Larry has ever had and the only one to stick with him through to the end of both games.
- Slapstick Knows No Gender: She's just as vulnerable to being comically killed as Larry. Even when listing just non-lethal situations she's been put through abuse like falling off a bungie cord made from panty hose until landing face-down.
Faith LessLarry's main love interest of the Crazy Bunch games, she's the cold and bossy secretary of BJ, and agrees to date Larry only if he manages to score 90 points on Timber.
- Damsel in Distress: Larry believes she's threatened by BJ in the final segment of the game. It's actually the other way around.
- The Dragon: To BJ. Actually a Dragon-in-Chief and Man Behind the Man, as Bill is just an incompetent, pompous idiot who serves as her figurehead.
- Happily Married: "Wet Dreams Dry Twice" ends with her and Larry marrying.
- Only Sane Man: Inside Prune, she's the only competent, sane woman.
- Promoted to Playable: She's the protagonist of the Epilogue, which deals with her backstory and her fate after the ending.
- "Shaggy Dog" Story: After spending the entire game mocking and treating Larry with contempt, she falls in love with him when he saves her life in spite of everything she did to him... and then the highstryke puke from earlier in game falls on her head, knocking her out cold.
- Tap on the Head: Falls K.O. when a puck Larry accidentally sent into orbit earlier falls on her head.
The Narrator for all the games, but given voice for Shape Up or Slip Out, Love For Sail, and Reloaded. He is absent in Wet Dreams Don't Dry though.
- Deadpan Snarker: He doesn't miss a chance to sarcastically rip on Larry.
- Interactive Narrator: Him and Larry sometimes get in arguments with each other. In LSL 7, Captain Thygh can even hear him at one point.
- Lemony Narrator: He has an exceptionally low opinion of both Larry and the Player and makes no secret of it.
- What the Hell, Hero? / What the Hell, Player?: He drops several of these throughout the series.
The diligent bartender and the owner of Lefty's Bar.
- Ascended Extra: Lefty plays a much larger role in Wet Dreams Don't Dry, serving as Larry's only connection between the late 80's and present day.
- The Bartender: Yeah.
A pimp working in the back room of Lefty's Bar.
- All Men Are Perverts: To get past him, you have to change the channel on the TV he's watching to a porno station.
- Joe Sent Me: The password to get in is "Ken Sent Me", a reference to Sierra CEO Ken Williams.
An unnamed woman working on the second floor of Lefty's Bar and perhaps the only optional sexual encounter in any Larry game.
- Fan Disservice: She tends to be drawn as unattractively as possible while still being just attractive enough to retain her current line of work.
- Kaizo Trap / Hope Spot: Since the end goal of the game is to lose your virginity, players may feel like they've won the game once they have sex with the prostitute. However, doing so without a condom leads to a Non-Standard Game Over, and even with the condom, Larry doesn't feel like doing the deed with a prostitute counts.
- Smoking Hot Sex: After Larry does the deed with her, she pulls the covers up and begins smoking a cigarette. Of course, the flavor text implies that she enjoys the cigarette more than she enjoyed Larry.
A girl located in the disco club. Highly materialistic and low on morals.
- Gold Digger: Oh yes! Her "modest" demands includes a lot of cash for a cheap-ass wedding and a diamond ring.
- Ungrateful Bitch: She dumps Larry for having to pay (so to speak) for a bottle of wine after receiving a lot of gifts from him.
JasmineA woman only present in Reloaded, Larry founds her swimming at the basement pool of Caesar's Phallus.
FaithLost Wage's casino/hotel security officer. Larry needs to bed... or at least distract her, in order to access the penthouse.
EveA girl taking a bath in the penthouse's jacuzzi.
Dr. NonookeeThe evil ruler of Nontoonyt Island.
- Big Bad: He's the main villain who Larry defeats at the end.
- Morally Ambiguous Doctorate: He is such a character, of the James Bond spy flick Evil Overlord variety, completely Played for Laughs.
KalalauThe daughter of Nontoonyt Island's chief, she and Larry get married at the end of the game.
A blonde tourist sunbathing at the beach.
- All Women Love Shoes: She admits being a material girl and loves shopping.
- Barely-There Swimwear: Tawni wears a white bikini and lies topless on the beach. Her bikini bottom is a g-string. When Larry talks to her she gets up and depending on the naughtiness of the game, she either put her top on or remain topless. You don't get to see anything as either way, she's covering her breasts with her arms.
- Brainless Beauty: Tawni is easily one of the most beautiful girls in the game, but isn't particularly intelligent. She knows nothing about art, but is willing to buy any souvenirs someone throws at her, which Larry take advantage of.
- Does Not Like Shoes: Well, she's at the beach after all, so no shoes for her.
- Dumb Blonde: Tawni makes out with a complete stranger, Larry, after he gifted her with his credit card. After she dumped him, Larry scammed her of her money by disguising as a native and selling her a fake carving. She failed to recognize him even though said disguise doesn't alter or cover Larry's face. On top of that, she forgot her towel when she left the beach, which Larry claimed for himself.
- Thong of Shielding: She wear's a g-string for her bikini bottom.
- Trouser Space: She keeps her money in her bikini bottom.
An attorney who's part of the law firm Dewey, Cheatem and Howe.
- Wholesome Crossdresser: She likes wearing men's underwear.
- Workaholic: The reason why Larry decides to leave her. Suzi can't get off her phone while enjoying an inmate moment with Larry.
BambiAn aerobics teacher at Fat City (a gym in Nontoonyt), when Larry meets her she's wanting to film a tape for worlwide distribution.
Cherri TartThe dancer and main act at Nontoonyt Island's casino. She would like to have a house on the island.
Dale CarlsonianHalf of Nontoonyt Island's "Chip n' Dale's", he's a rugged strip dancer who befriends Patti.
The towel attendant located in the resort's spa lobby.
- Camp Gay: A very intentional example.
- Gay Option: Although it results in a game over.
- Non-Standard Game Over: If you offer your room key to Gary, or unzip your pants in front of him, he'll take it as an offer to sleep with him, but you'll get it back. Do it a second time, and the game ends with Larry and Gary walking off into the sunset together. The same thing can happen (much quicker, too) by flat out unzipping your pants in front of him.
Gammy BouysulayLa Costa Lotta's recepcionist. She came there in order to attend their lyposuction machine treatment.
- Jerkass: While all women do ask Larry for something in return, Gammy is the only one that openly uses him, since she keeps promising Larry some sexy reward... and instantly dumps him the moment her lyposuction is complete.
- Punny Name: For Gamay wine.
- Ungrateful Bitch: You bet.
Burgundy BodineThe singer at La Costa Lotta's blues lounge; she's actually a country singer, just playing there until her big gig.
- Punny Name: For Burgundy wine. This one's easy.
- If It's You, It's Okay: She has never been with a woman, but quickly changes her opinion after a steamy sauna session with Cavaricci.
Cavaricci VaurnetA lesbian aerobic instructor at La Costa Lotta.
- Punny Name: Larry calls her "Cav", thus making her name an homophone of Cabernet (Sauvignon).
Charlotte DonayA La Costa Lotta's client who's relaxing in one of their mud baths when Larry meets her.
- Punny Name: She's "Char" Donay, like Chardonnay.
From Shape Up or Slip Out. A redhead who is addicted to bungee jumping.
- Fiery Redhead: Subverted. She's not especially aggressive, but she is exceptionally passionate and does play up her bungee addiction to be more serious than drug addiction.
- Koan: Knows one that is apparently shocking enough to cause Larry to fall off the bungee tower.
- Male Gaze: Possibly more so than any other female NPC. As she climbs the bungee tower above Larry, the camera shifts to his perspective... then you are given the option to initiate a closeup.
- Punny Name: Named for Merlot.
- Redhead In Green: She's obviously a redhead and wears a thin green bikini.
Christina Priscilla Diana "Thunderbird" Van Dyke
Hangs around La Costa Lotta's gym. A notorious dominatrix.
- Berserk Button: Her real name. She claims that everyone who calls her that is dead.
- Bondage Is Bad: Well it certainly is when she's at the helm. She doesn't seem to operate on safeword rules.
- Donot Call Me Paul: She hates her real name and you will call her Thunderbird.
- Hell-Bent for Leather: Her outfits seem to mostly revolve around leather.
- Overly Long Name: It causes Larry to wonder if he has to remember all of it. Thankfully, the answer to that is "no".
- Punny Name: Named for Thunderbird wine. Plus, with her real name, Van Dyke, she is quite butch.
Works La Costa Lotta's high colonic treatment suite. Has some difficulties with English.
- Ass Shove: Given that she works in the resort's high colonic treatment suite, this is inevitable.
- Funny Foreigner: Her English-speaking skills leave something to be desired.
- Latin Lover
- Punny Name: Named for Rose wine.
- Spexico: Claims to be from Spain, but has some latin/Mexican air, too.
Hangs out in the La Costa Lotta's Make Up Class. Loves shopping and wants a dress.
- Black Is Bigger in Bed: It nearly reaches up to his bustline!
- Pretentious Latin Motto: "Veni, Vidi, Visa: I came, I saw, I shopped."
- Punny Name: Named for Chablis wine.
- Unsettling Gender Reveal: She's revealed to be transvestite (a man, not a transgender woman according to the design documents) by the gigantic erection he gets as he and Larry are about to have sex (and the game's jokes are very specific that he is a 'man', and that is why he knows what a 'Man" likes). Larry doesn't respond well to it, but he is completely unfazed by his reaction, as he now makes Larry his bitch (rape). The official hint book even throws in a gay joke implying that Larry might have enjoyed it more than he let on. The design documents are very specific that he is a transvestite, and actually a man. It goes as far to call him a 'he/she' and a 'girlie-man', and Larry's "first admitted homosexual experience".
Shamara has come to La Costa Lotta to do some soul searching.
- Defector from Decadence: She has everything she wants in life, but came to La Costa Lotta to find out if she was truly happy. She relapses immediately at the start of Love For Sail and decides money is what makes her happy.
- FaceHeel Turn: Having sex with Larry for one night causes her to become bitter and run off with his money in the following game.
- Punny Name: Named for Champagne.
- Shameless Fanservice Girl: She is almost absolutely naked save for sheer leggings and a slightly less sheer thong. Justified in that it fits her motif of a girl who shed off all her material belongings to search for the source of her happiness.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: Apparently one night with Larry was enough to do it.
Peter the Purser
The ship's purser. A gay conspiracy theorist.
- Camp Gay: Not as much as Gary, but he is very flamboyant, has quite the accent, and seemingly attracted to Larry. For example, if Larry asks about the Lovemaster 2000, Peter will enthusiastically proclaim "Here I am, studpuppy!"
- Conspiracy Theorist: He quickly accuses Larry of being a government infiltrator and visited Roswell at some point.
- Dub Name Change: He's named Robert in the Polish version.
The ship's head guard. No one gets in the pool on his watch without proper swimwear. Unfortunately for Larry, he didn't bring his own.
- Surfer Dude: He has the accent and uses typical phrases like "dude".
The ship's librarian. Very prudish and uptight, but give her something steamy to read and she really lets loose.
- All Women Are Prudes: Well, THIS one is, anyway. The book she's reading is even called "Prudish and Proud"!
- Bookworm: Supposedly she's on her third run through most of the ship's books when you speak to her. The stack of books next to her is something she'll supposedly finish in bed that night.
- The Glasses Gotta Go: She ditches her glasses because they kept steaming up on her during sex.
- Hot Librarian: Well, not at first... It's amazing what a change in reading material will do to you.
- Punny Name: She's a parody of actress Victoria Principal.
- Really Gets Around: After you switch books on her, her dialogue and character change to reflect this.
- Sex Goddess: After her change, she brags to be the most sexually knowledgeable person on the ship. Larry can use her to win the sex meter challenge sending her into the booth in his place and she attains a score so high that it breaks the machine.
Wydoncha and Nailmi Jugg
A mother and daughter country duo. The Juggs are on the PMS Bouncy to lay low after an "incident" at one of their concerts.
- Absurdly Youthful Mother: Nailmi. So much so that she had to tell Larry who was who. She apparently had Wydoncha on her first ovulation.
- Buxom Is Better: The Juggs have some of the largest breasts in the entire franchise. Needless to say, when Larry attempts to ask about them, the two immediately think he's about to compliment their giant hairdos.
- Meaningful Name: The Juggs have...take a guess.
- Punny Name: They're named after (and a parody of) Wynonna and Naomi Judd. Also, their names combined are a homonym of "Why don'cha nail me?"
- Too Much Information: Wydoncha tends to spill some rather...personal information regarding the two.
- Verbal Tic: Nailmi has one of these, don'cha know?
- What Happened to the Mouse?: They disappear from the game after their event is triggered.
Author of the book Fokker: More Than Just an Airplane. Spends most of her time lounging by the ship's pool dressed in nothing but her laptop.
- Bookworm: Not so much as Victorian, but then again, she IS an author.
- Dub Name Change: She's named Gosia in the Polish version.
- My Eyes Are Up Here: Some dialogue options are shown from Larry's point of view as his vision pans down slowly. She'll call him out on it before he can get to her nipples unless the player has found the earplugs.
- Naked People Trapped Outside: Did so willingly. She had the crew lock her luggage containing all her clothes down in the forward hold so she could lounge by the pool all day.
- Punny Name: She's a parody of actress Drew Barrymore.
- Shameless Fanservice Girl: She spends her entire cruise naked by the pool, even getting the purser to lock her clothes away so she can't leave. Even the one occasion she's dressed in the game, she wears hot pants and a small top.
The captain of the PMS Bouncy. Whoever wins her contest spends the rest of the cruise in her cabin.
- Ambiguously Bi: There's at least one female competing in the contest. According to Peter, the contest is extended to any male, or male-like passenger.
- Dub Name Change: She's named Kasia in the Polish version.
- Punny Name: Her name is a pun of William Bligh, famous for his involvement of being mutinied while commanding the HMS Bounty.
- Really Gets Around: Her nickname is "Captain Cocksucker", if Peggy is to be believed. The hallway into the employee's lounge is decorated with pictures of her previous conquests, which happens to include Bill Clinton. Then there's the fact when Larry meets the winner of last week's contest, he's being wheeled out of Thygh's cabin in a gurney.
The ship's foul-mouthed peg-legged pirate-ish handywoman. Seems to know quite a lot about the other employees on the ship.
- Character as Himself: Is listed as such in the credits. She's actually voiced by Mary Kay Bergman, but requested not to be credited due to her foul language.
- Dub Name Change: She's named Jańcia in the Polish version.
- Every Device Is a Swiss-Army Knife: Her stump can have various things attached to it, from mops to fishing poles.
- Fan Disservice : Enough to make the narrator break character and refuse to read the script when you attempt to look at her breasts.
- Gonk : Both Larry and the narrator certainly think so.
- Noodle Incident: How she lost her leg. Apparently KZ lubricant and deodorant spray make quite the explosive when they come in contact with each other.
- Pirate Girl: She dresses like a pirate, has a peg leg and even says "shiver me timbers" at one point.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: She claims to have "Cloret's".
Jamie Lee Coitus
A fashion designer who is struggling to come up with a new line after her previous one was stolen by a rival designer. Can Larry prove to her that the leisure suit is still the cutting edge of fashion?
Becky ButterA smartphone addict Larry meets in Lefty's bar in the 21st century.
- Alliterative Name: Becky Butter.
- Asshole Victim: While you do have to do several unpleasant things to her, she's such a bratty jerk she kinda deserves that.
- The Beard: She's Lance's girlfriend, but only to get shots of his muscles to post on her blog.
- Jerkass: She's completely obsessed over her social media, doesn't even bother to look at the people she's interacting with and blames Larry for poisoning her despite the fact that she wanted to taste Lefty's drinks. (The second time was a little more accidental). She also ignores the fact that Larry helped her when she was on the crapper and in dire need of clean underwear.
- Phoneaholic Teenager: She's always seen looking at her smartphone.
- Potty Failure: The first time it's caused by Lefty's infamous Barbarian Brew. The second time, a pidgeon, after eating breadcrubs soaked in Barbarian Brew, takes a drop in her coffee.
- Unwitting Instigator of Doom: In order to try to hook with her, Larry ends up drinking the Barbarian Brew, which makes him sick, which leads to him discovering the prototype Pi Phone in Lefty's toilet, which in turn kicks the plot.
ErinA cultured and refined girl who really wants to be a stripper and is trying to get a starting on the net.
- Brainless Beauty: Notably averted, she's very cultured and even makes a strip show combined with reading her favourite book.
- Buxom Is Better: She's considered hot stuff by many people and has the second-largest bust in-game.
- Even the Girls Want Her: Lemma becomes smitten with her to the point of wanting to do a threesome with her and Larry.
- Ms. Fanservice: She's a stripper wannabe and is very beautiful, wearing a short skirt, black bra and having large breasts, once the staff of the Devil's Pawn see her footage she gets a job in the exclusive VIP area. She even gets a naked shot as she's kissing Lemma.
- Nice Girl: She's rather kind and well mannered, and is grateful to Larry for helping her with her career.
- Shrinking Violet: Even after she gets a job at the Devil's Pawn, she's still rather shy. Lemma helps her with that.
- Stripperiffic: Justified, she wants to become a stripper and has loaned the apartment above Lefty's for her videos. Larry has to help her get a job so that he can move in.
Lemma TallicaGuitarrist of a metal band whose gig risks to fail because of a series of accidents.
- Anything That Moves: Her Timber profile identifies her as "pansexual", and claims that after a concert she's so worked up she'll do anyone, and she's even willing to have sex with Larry. Later she ends up with Erin.
- Heavy Metal: She's a sexy, heavy metal guitarrist and singer, with a raspy voice to match.
- Ms. Fanservice: She's beautiful, has wide hips and skimpy clothing. She gets a naked shot as she's making out with Erin.
- Punny Name: Her name is a pun on her music.
- Shout-Out: In her profile picture she's threateningly holding a live bat.
- Ungrateful Bastard: Averted, she looks willing to hold her part of the bargain with Larry (he helps her getting her gig going, she sleeps with him after the gig) and even proposes a threesome with Erin. The only reason the threesome becomes plain lesbian sex is because Larry gets lost in the dark and ends up in a compromising position with a gargoyle.
Richard RyderOne of the first contacts Larry can get, Dick is a gay man who finds Larry genuinely charming. Later Larry helps him making peace with his ex.
- All Gays Are Promiscuous: Averted, he's dating Larry but only because he's trying to forget his ex boyfriend. Eventually, Larry helps them get back together and even married.
- Happily Married: With Lance, thanks to Larry's help.
- Mr. Fanservice: He's rather handsome and good-looking, contrasting Camp Gay characters from the previous games. Gets an half-naked shot as he's making out with Lance in the Darkroom.
- Nice Guy: Dick is probably the nicest person to Larry in the entire series of games. Richard genuinely likes him and finds him hilarious despite Larry being... Larry. They even stay good friends when Larry clarifies that he's not gay.
- Punny Name: Richard Ryder, which becomes... Dick Ryder.
Lance StraightmanBecky's boyfriend and a macho gym customer who has something to hide in his blatant display of virility.
- Erotic Eating: Despite his macho and totally-hetero attitude, he does eat a sauce-dripping corndog in a very suggestive way...
- Happily Married: Makes up for his mistakes by formally wedding Dick, with Larry's help.
- Have I Mentioned I Am Heterosexual Today?: He costantly tries to deny his homosexuality to take distance from Dick, his old boyfriend. Larry has to help him accept his sexual orientation, albeit in a tad crude fashion.
- Hidden Depths: Despite his machismo, he's shown to be surprisingly sensible and kind.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: After hearing that Dick is in the same club as him, has a date with Larry and Becky tries to get pics of his body for her blog, he quits his date with her.
Anu SynghA curvaceous but dead-serious lawyer of New Lost Wages, she has a bone to pick with Bill Jobs.
- Big Beautiful Woman: Downplayed, but compared to the other girls she's rather chubby and curvaceous, but still a Ms. Fanservice.
- Big Good: A former employee of Prune who now, as a lawyer, wants to expose the hidden dirt of the company, and is willing to use Larry's help.
- Chekhov's Gunman: She first appears in the Devil's Pawn, but refuses to talk to Larry. She becomes relevant later on.
- Covert Pervert: Serious, cool-headed and no-nonsense, she becomes so excited after getting her hands on Prune's secret files she decides to further humiliate BJ by having sex with Larry right on BJ's desk. They're interrupted by Faith's intrusion.
- Defector from Decadence: She used to work for Prune, but after finding out that something was not right she was fired, and became a lawyer to expose their evil doings.
- Gag Boobs: She has very large breasts, and can safely make an escape from the top of Prune Tower using her bra as a parachute.
- Punny Name: Anu Syngh, referring to her curvaceous, well-toned derriere.
- Ungrateful Bastard: Averted, after being cold and professional, she's willing to repay Larry with unexpected sex, but circumstances prevent her from repaying Larry.
Bill JobsThe bossy manchild director of Prune, Faith's boss.
- Bad Boss: In one of his earliest cutscenes, he wants to fire his interns for losing the prototype. When Faith reminds him that he already did that, he tells her to rehire some so that he can fire them.
- Big Bad: The director of Prune, with seedy plans and a bad attitude. Subverted, he's just a clumsy pawn for Faith, the real mastermind.
- Expy: He's a parody of Steve Jobs.
- No One Could Survive That!: Survives being caged in the dungeons of an exploding villa.
- Too Dumb to Live: He tends to lose a lot of important stuff visiting pubs and bars, and he's an arrogant smartass.
- Unfortunate Names: BJ for short, which Larry thinks its funny.