Gumball and Darwin do chores for the Robinsons to make up for throwing a (bowling) ball into their yard, but Mr. Robinson's new car ends up getting destroyed.
- Blunt "Yes": While cleaning the Robinsons' yard, Gumball and Darwin find a leaf that looks like Mr. Robinson's face.Darwin and Gumball: (starry-eyed) Can we keep it?
Mr. Robinson: ... No.
- Bratty Half-Pint: Anais doesn't care that Nicole is exhausted from working all night and just wants some sleep; Nicole promised to take her to see Daisy on Ice, and if she has to resort to guilt-tripping Nicole into going by repeatedly playing an auto recording of her declaring herself a "horrible mother" for not taking Anais to see her favorite show, then so be it.
- Continuity Nod:
- Richard uses the same "electro-fat" device that's in the attic in "The Poltergeist".
- Gumball and Darwin are playing the board game they invented in "The Third". Note that this episode was written first, hence why they were still excited in this episode despite being bored of the game then.
- A Day in the Limelight: For Mr. Robinson.
- Everybody Did It: It initially seems Gumball and Darwin destroyed the car by barely touching it, but the entire Watterson family had a hand in it: Anais's insistence that Nicole take her to see Daisy on Ice lead to Nicole giving the car a dent and leaving without telling the Robinsons. This made Richard think he caused a dent, leading him to total the car trying to pound it out, then fix those dents only well enough that they'd come back at the slightest push. Gumball and Darwin just put down The Last Straw.
- Flat "What": Mr. Robinson's reaction upon seeing what it appears to be a doll driving.
- Golf Clubbing: Mr. Robinson uses a golf club to destroy the Watterson's car in revenge.
- Insane Troll Logic: Mr. Robinson resorts to this when trying to get Donut Cop to arrest the Wattersons.Mr. Robinson: I pay my taxes and that pays your salary! Ergo, I'm your boss! NOW GET IN THERE AND DO YOUR JOB!!
- Nightmare Face: Anais makes one rather demonic face while trying to drag her mother to the car more quickly.
- Not Helping Your Case: While the Robinsons are rather justified in being angry with the Wattersons for destroying their car, they don't exactly do themselves any favors by angrily screaming at Donut Cop to arrest them, destroying the Wattersons' own car as payback right in front of him, and then flying into a rage and attacking him when he tries to calm them down; in the end, all they succeed in doing is getting themselves arrested.
- Not What It Looks Like: Nicole is driving with Anais by the house and sees the Robinsons talking with Donut Cop. She ducks and shoves Anais down, but Daisy the Donkey is still sticking up, making it look to the Robinsons and Donut Cop that the doll is driving their car.
- Offscreen Reality Warp: Mr. Robinson insists Gumball and Darwin cut his lawn using nail clippers. As soon as they're offscreen and he turns to go in the door, the lawn is in immaculate shape. He orders them to also paint the fence and the same thing happens. Once Mr. Robinson says it needs to be a different color, it doesn't even take until they're offscreen: Darwin or Gumball don't visibly move at all, the fence (and the paint on their faces) just keeps instantly changing color every time he says it needs to be something else.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: Donut Cop gives the Robinsons several warnings to calm down, and then subdues and arrests them when they try to attack him.
- Right Behind Me: Nicole shows up in the attic behind Richard right after he suggest hiding there forever and never telling her what happened.
- Rube Goldberg Device: Gumball makes one out of trash when playing Dodge or Dare to try and get a bowling ball to the moon, but it ends up bouncing off his face and into the neighbor's yard.
- Tempting Fate:(Mr. Robinson's car is destroyed)
Gumball: At least it can't get any worse.
(car catches on fire)
- Time Stands Still: Darwin and Gumball inexplicably freeze time so Darwin can tell Gumball he can't use his hands against the bowling ball headed into his face.
- Unishment: Mr. Robinson punishes Gumball and Darwin by making them do his chores. But they love helping Mr. Robinson. He keeps trying to make them hate it by adding extra conditions (like painting the fence over and over many different ways), but just frustrates himself at how easily they do them all. Mr. Robinson couldn't even get them to stop doing chores when he asked.
- Watch the Paint Job: Mr. Robinson's fancy white car is entirely totaled.