Airdate: September 7, 2015
"Squid Plus One" contains examples of:
- Ascended Extra: This is Nortons biggest role in the show. Previously, he didn't even have a name and only showed up to deliver the mail.
- Berserk Button: Larry does not take kindly to those who openly mock his protein shake.
- Demon Head: Squidward does it twice to SpongeBob and the Norton the mailman (even though he thought Norton was SpongeBob at the door).
- No-Holds-Barred Beatdown: Larry beats up Squidward after insulting his protein shake.
- Shout-Out: SpongeBob asks "Whatcha doing?", referencing Phineas and Ferb, where it happened to be Isabella's Catchphrase. It's even the same intonation.
- Small Name, Big Ego: In the end of the episode, Squidward actually goes to the Galleria Diphtheria with a reflection of himself, with SpongeBob holding the mirror.
"The Executive Treatment" contains examples of:
- A Day in the Limelight: Patrick is the main character this episode. SpongeBob only shows up twice here.
- Clark Kenting: Patrick manages to escape from prison at the end of "The Executive Treatment" by abusing this trope.
- Corrupt Corporate Executive: Stockholder Eel.
- Montage: The narrator announces this in a time card as it features a montage of Patrick doing a lot activities.