Airdate: October 28, 1998
A couple wins a vacation to South Park on a game show. Meanwhile, Kyle uses Cartman for a bullriding contest and the South Park cows worship a statue.
"Cow Days" contains examples of:
- Accidental Misnaming: Kyle accidentally calls Barbrady "Buttbaby". When Barbrady calls them on it, the boys laugh.
- Asian Hooker Stereotype: Cartman when he thinks he's Ming-Li due to head trauma.
- Butt-Monkey: The couple, who end up getting an undesirable prize that ends up leading to their deaths.
- Crappy Carnival: The Cow Days carnival. It has terrible rides and food that are all ripoffs. It ends with shenanigans being declared and a riot.
- Driven to Suicide: The cows when the FBI tries to make them stop worshipping the cow clock.
- Groin Attack: Kyle throws a snowball at the bull's groin to set it off.
- Identity Amnesia: Cartman thinks he is an Asian hooker due to head trauma.
- Jerkass: Stan and Kyle for making Cartman ride a bull, even when he had a serious injury and needed rest and thought he was a Vietnamese prostitute.
- The Ball-Throwing Game Attendant, due to having a game that's intentionally rigged and tricking the boys into giving him the $5000 they won for cheap knockoff Terrance and Phillip dolls.
- Kangaroo Court: The couple is arrested for "stealing the cow memorial" when the only evidence they had was they arrived in town shortly before the memorial was taken
- Karma Houdini: The Mayor, Jimbo and Officer Barbrady all get away with locking up an innocent couple and then leaving them to starve and die. Though they realized their mistake, but kept it under wraps for Barbrady's sake.
- Stan and Kyle get away with causing serious injury to Cartman to the point that he thought he was a Vietnamese prostitute. Though they did regret it, they get everything they want that episode.
- Right on Queue: The boys wait in line for an interminable length of time to go on a ride of an unidentified nature. They finally make it to the head of the line to discover no ride waiting for them; it turns out that the line itself was the "ride".
- Something We Forgot: Played with. Officer Barbrady forgetting about the innocent couple behind bars... until they've already starved to death.
- Stepford Smiler: The couple try to make the best out of their crappy prize trip. Even to their deaths.
- They Killed Kenny Again: Kenny is killed by being gored on the horn of the bull Cartman was riding to win the $5000.
- Undesirable Prize: The trip to Cow Days for the couple. It only goes From Bad to Worse.