Airdate: September 23, 1998
Wendy gets Stan to make a clubhouse so they can play Truth or Dare with Bebe and Kyle, and Cartman and Kenny decide to make their own clubhouse, which gets taken over by spoiled brat teenage girls. Meanwhile, Sharon and Randy get divorced.
This episode provides examples of:
- Bait-and-Switch: The Fat Abbott Show was supposedly an innocent, nice show for children. Stan and Kyle are impressed with what kind of content it shows.
- Big "WHAT?!": Stan says this when Bebe asks him to shove a stick into his penis after he said "dare".
- Cluster F-Bomb: The Fat Abbott Show is mostly this. Stan and Kyle are pretty happy about this.Fat Abbott: Hey, Hey, Hey! What's goin' on Rudy?
Rudy: Man, Fat Abbott, you need to lose weight.
Fat Abbott: I'll lose weight when I feel like it, bitch! Shut yo bitch ass mouth, ho!
Rudy: Bitch! I'll kick yo ass.
Kyle: WHOA DUDE!
Fat Abbott: You think you slick, you punk ass blasphemous dope-fiend bitch?! I had my Jimmy waxed seven times last week, I'll bust a cap in your *beep* ass *beep* head!
Kyle: Wow, cartoons are getting really dirty.
- Country Matters:Randy: Hey, back off, bitch!
Sharon: [gasps] You just said the C-word!
Randy: Did I?
- Dirty Kid: Bebe is a rare female version, since she won't stop gawking at Kyle's ass.
- Dunno What's Going On But...: Cartman's response to watching the Fat Abbott cartoon is "what the hell is going on in this cartoon?"
- Family-Unfriendly Aesop: In-Universe. Fat Abbott tells his friend Yolanda that the best way to solve the situation with her abusive step-father is to get rid of him by "snatching his ass in a bear trap", and then leave him to die from exposure. Stan later uses this advice to get rid of Roy.Cosby Expy: Well, Fat Abbott and the gang sure did learn something today. If you have a stepdad ridin' your ass, just snatch his ass in a bear trap! Crank! No more stepdad.
- First Kiss: Bebe gives Kyle his first kiss, he then freaks out and runs away.
- It's All About Me:
- Sharon is a selfish bitch in this episode after kicking Randy out. Randy's not so great either.
- The 16-year-old girls that stay in the clubhouse are like this too.
- Mood-Swinger: Roy goes from trying to be Stan's friend to yelling at him really quickly.
- Murder Is the Best Solution: The Fat Abbott Show claims this to be the case when dealing with abusive step-parents.
- Out-of-Character Moment: Kenny actually objects to picking up chicks upon Cartman's request. You'd think someone as perverted as him would be all for it.
- Start My Own: Cartman's response to Stan and Kyle not letting him be part of their clubhouse. Kenny ends up doing most of the construction.
- Subverted Kids Show: Sharon introduces Stan to the The Fat Abbott Show, thinking it's wholesome entertainment. Turns out the show mainly consists of ethnic slurs, swearing and Broken Aesops.
- They Killed Kenny Again: Kenny is trampled to death during a party in Cartman's clubhouse when they form a moshpit. Cartman even gets to say "Oh, my god, they killed Kenny!" with Kyle randomly passing by to say "You bastards!"
- What Happened to the Mouse?: Roy's caught in a bear trap and left dangling from the tree at the end of the episode.