Krisiun are a Brazilian Death Metal band that formed in 1990, started by a trio of brothers, known for their blisteringly fast approach to the genre.
- Alex Camargo vocals, bass (1990present)
- Moyses Kolesne guitars (1990present)
- Max Kolesne drums (1990present)
- Black Force Domain (1995)
- Apocalyptic Revelation (1998)
- Conquerors of Armageddon (2000)
- Ageless Venomous (2001)
- Works of Carnage (2003)
- Bloodshed (2004)
- AssassiNation (2006)
- Southern Storm (2008)
- The Great Execution (2011)
- Forged in Fury (2015)
- Scourge of the Enthroned (2018)
Trope of Lions:
- Apocalypse How: One of the common lyrical themes.
- Careful with That Axe: Alex lets these loose from time to time. The most memorable by far is from "Vicious Wrath".
- Cover Version: They covered "Refuse Resist" by Sepultura and "Sweet Revenge by Motörhead, among others.
- Death Metal: Arguably of the Brutal Death Variety.
- Epic Rocking: A Few of their songs in their later albums start to average 6 minutes.
- Gaia's Vengeance: "Natural Genocide".
- Giant Wall of Watery Doom: Gaia's weapon of choice.
- Lead Bassist: Alex is a type B, being the vocalist of the band.
- Long Runner Lineup: They have not had a lineup shift in twenty-four years.
- Man on Fire: The protagonist of "Vicious Wrath" mentions being burned by "nihilistic fire" at one point.
- Mohs Scale of Rock and Metal Hardness: Solid to a Hard 10 for the most part.
- Portmanteau: AssassiNation is a clear play on the words Assassin, Nation, and Assassination.
- The Power of Blood: "Bloodcraft".
- Rage Against the Reflection: The protagonist of "Vicious Wrath" mentions seeing his twisted image mirrored in red, and then breaks the reflection into shards.
- Rock Trio: Altemir Souza was a fourth member at one point before he left in 1993, and Mauricio Nogueira of Torture Squad temporarily took his place in 1994 before he left as well.
- Satan: Another common lyrical theme.
- Sibling Team: All the current members are brothers; Alex uses his mother's maiden name.
- Shout-Out: AssassiNation, to Sepultura's Nation.