Rin Usuda is a troubled young man. He has a problem with his ass. Or rather, the funky birthmark on his ass. You see, ever since his childhood friend, Makoto Ikaruga, saw it as a kid, he's had a deep-seated trauma that will cause him to barf even when just thinking about baring his ass. Obviously he's not been able to hold a normal relationship with any girls.
Another problem is that Rin has a massive crush on Chizuru Izumiya, who thinks of him as a little brother. He even frequents the hospital she is working in, if only to have late night coffee.
However, one day, Rin discovers that his ass has magical powers. Sexy magical powers...
Kono S wo, Mi Yo (This S, See It!) is a manga written and illustrated by Taku Kitazaki, which was serialized in the seinen magazine Big Comic Spirits from 2009 to 2013.
- Blessed with Suck: Rin. His birthmark causes women to madly fall in love. Not with him, with his manhood. Once said manhood enters the woman's womanhood (Ayumi did give Rin a blowjob and she's still affected), the affection ends and the affected woman loses awareness of the birthmark's power (meaning they can never be affected again)... sometimes with disastrous consequences. Sort of similar to Diarmuid's Love Spot in Fate/Zero, only much less permanent. Oh, and the birthmark does not work on animals, children, and women past their prime; this comes to bite Rin on the ass later.
- Christmas Cake: Chizuru's 30 and still single. She's soon to be married though... well, things get complicated with Rin around.
- A Date with Rosie Palms: a young Chizuru unknowingly touched herself whenever she stared intently at Rin's photo when he was still a boy.
- First Love: Chizuru is always in Rin's mind ever since he was young and vice-versa.
- Green-Eyed Monster: Chizuru. When Makoto texted her that Rin got a girlfriend in a flashback, something inside her broke. Cue Chizuru's green eyed monster unleashed. Her jealousy reared its ugly head again when she learned that Rin lost her virginity but she barely contained it despite the fact Makoto called her on it. Makoto also gets a shade of this when she learned that Rin slept with Lisa to get rid of her stigma.
- I Didn't Mean to Turn You On: Ever since Makoto saw Rin's stigma without him knowing, every close interaction with him results in her hormones going to overdrive, just barely controlling herself. Even thinking of Rin makes her panties wet.
- If It's You, It's Okay: Mutsumi Usuda (Rin's dad) and Shigeru Izumiya (Chizuru's dad), both seemingly heterosexual, were in love with a trans man (Rin's "mom").
- Interrupted Suicide: When Lisa Tokiwa wants to commit suicide by jumping off the hospital building (with only Takako desperately holding on to her), Takako tells Rin that he must use his stigma in order to save her. Having no choice, he shows it to her and thus claiming another victim to the stigma.
- Manipulative Bitch: Takako Washio. She used Rin's birthmark to increase her social standings.
- Parental Issues: Chizuru's lingering feelings for Rin are deeply rooted in her dysfunctional household, particularly her relationship with her father who looks like Rin as an adult.
- Relationship Sabotage: Chizuru hides her feelings for Rin by saying that he's nothing more than a brother to her and then says that there's a possibility for them to be together and then backs out at the last minute. This of course hurt Rin considerably.