A real or mythical person who carries out extraordinary deeds with great bravery. Comes from Ancient Greek meaning "demi-god" or "protector." A lot of things use the word in a title or as a concept. One of these may be what you are looking for:
- The Hero, a member of a Five-Man Band
- Hero Tropes: tropes about heroism and different kinds of heroes.
- Heroes: tropes about the different kinds of hero characters.
- Heroes, a TV series.
- Hero, a 1992 film starring Dustin Hoffman, Gena Davis, and Andy Garcia is listed on this wiki as "Accidental Hero", its release title internationally, to avoid confusion with the 2002 Chinese film.
- Hero (1997), a Heroic Bloodshed film starring Takeshi Kaneshiro, and the final movie made by the Shaw Brothers company.
- Hero (2002), a wuxia film starring Jet Li, Maggie Cheung, Zhang Ziyi, Tony Leung Chiu-wai and Donnie Yen.
- Hero, a 2007 novel by Perry Moore.
- The Hero Series of books, named after their naming pattern.
- HERO, a webcomic.
- H-E-R-O, a comic book deconstruction of the Dial H for Hero concept.
- Hero, the Christian rock opera
- Hero, a 2005 game by Daniel Remar, the predecessor to Hero Core.
- H.E.R.O., a 1984 Atari game.
- Hero, one of the games in Pixelberry's Choices: Stories You Play
If an internal wick led you to this page, please correct it to point to the correct page.