Iron Man: Steel Terror is a 1996 Iron Man novel by Dean Wesley Smith. Iron Man and The Avengers (this version consisting of Iron Man; the leader Black Widow; Hank "Giant Man" Pym; Quicksilver and his wife Crystal; Hercules; and Ultron's own creation The Vision) have to stop Ultron from destroying all of humanity.
Tropes applying to Iron Man: Steel Terror
- A.I. Is a Crapshoot: Ultron turned against his creator, Hank Pym. Vision did this as well to an extent.
- Big Bad: Ultron himself.
- Killer Robot: Tess-One, who serves as Ultron's Dragon.
- Mecha-Mooks: Ultron's clone army.
- Nigh-Invulnerability: What Ultron uses the synthetic vibranium he had Tess-One steal for. Fortunately, Hank Pym finds a way to overcome this for both Ultron and his clones.
- Neutron Bombs: How Ultron plots to Kill All Humans; these are actually Depopulation Bombs.