- The alternate ending. Among other things, Red's true form turns out to be John Madden. Yes, really.
- One of the other games Zach receives is some stupid thing called Action 52. As long as were talking about evil NES games...
- Regarding Orga, a 2000 monster, appearing in a 1988 game:
- From the sequel: "The first man on the moon was Ezekiel Zanderfruit!"
- "Maybe if I keep going left I can find the exi- NOPE."
- Now fully voiced in this dramatic reading!
- Zach's response to the Green Temple:Wow. Maybe this is why the game was so weird - one of the designers was clearly drugged out of his mind!
- Zach's comment on Face's question, "Does it taste good when you bite a woman?"(I dont know who came up with this question, but I really hope theyre getting mental help)
- In the sequel, the protagonist's response to Grey showing up again? "Let's see how he likes being blasted."
- In the same sequel, one of the bosses tries to ram Godzilla into the spiky walls, he does it to the boss instead.
- Red wants a high-five.
- Red killing Solomon by crushing his spine is Nightmare Fuel, but this fan comic somehow makes it hilarious.
- In the sequel, there's a chess-themed stage where the mission is to capture a king. Said King looks like Harkinian.
- The theme of the first half of the KILL levels? The Crazy Bus theme.
- This episode of a dramatic reading of the sequel has a pretty good one; when Carl decides to take a break and figure out why the boss icon keeps moving, it's represented by a Monty Python and the Holy Grail-style intermission, complete with the music and Godzilla off to the side looking confused. Mood Whiplash doesn't even begin to describe it.
Funny / NES Godzilla Creepypasta