- The Chimera, comprised of all the replacement boss monsters is more awesome than frightening, but the truly great part is the protagonist even managing to take the bastard down after wading through all of its components immediately before.
- After spending the entire story being tormented by Red, finding out that he was responsible for Melissa's death, and discovering that the cartridge is apparently an entire world of living creatures that are unendingly tortured by him, Zach finally manages to kill the son of a bitch with the aid of Melissa and Acacius. "You'll pay for that", indeed.
- In a meta sense, the sprite edits are amazing, and they were all custom-made soley for this story. The fact that the author did that in the first place is deserving of a medal.
- The simple fact that Zachary beat a fighting game (which is already Nintendo Hard by itself) transformed into Platform Hell filled with SNK Bosses in a single sitting without getting a game-over (except for the first "RUN" sequence) is impressive in itself.
- "I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN SERVE YOU."
- The announcement that both Red and Solomon were going to be playable characters for Kaiju Combat.
- Chapter 5 of Replay gives us Carl vs Warlock, the grey demon. Not only does Carl fight him off, he does so after having already fought two bosses in a row.
- Zach shows some really badass qualities when he insults Red to his face. Note that this continues even after it became evident that Red knows of his precense."Not this time, asshole!"
- Ghidorah forcefully glitching the game to upgrade into his Mecha-Ghidorah form after losing a head, something no other boss does. He may not be the main villain this time around, but he is KING for a reason.
- One on Reds part- looking at the HP Bars when he finally goes down, he came very close to defeating Acacius.
- Luri Nery is doing an Adaptation Expansion and Pragmatic Adaptation of this game. Currently only 3 out of 8 planets are playable, but as of this writing there are EIGHT playable monsters now (Godzilla, Mothra, Tankzilla, Mothplane, Titanosaurus, Gezora, Moguera and Varan. Playable Not-Moguera, Biolantte and Not-Gezora was also shown tested during a livestream)note . Varan (not Not-Varan) is also available as a secret boss fight in this game, unlike the original Creepypasta(so we could likely expect all the original boss monsters from Godzilla: Monster of Monsters! to be playable and available as boss fights). By the time this game finisishes, we would expect over twenty to thirty playable monsters, which basically means this game would be superior to most EXE horror games and of course the original Godzilla: Monster Of Monsters! as well.
Awesome / NES Godzilla Creepypasta