It was released on December 1, 2015.
Tropes for the film:
- As Himself: Steve Aoki appears as himself in the movie.
- Death by Adaptation: Samsara, Tyler's Expy, while Pappas is instead Spared by the Adaptation.
- Extreme Sports Plot: Escalated from the previous film. Instead of doing robberies to fund an "Endless Summer" of surfing, Bodhi and his crew are stealing to fund a jamboree of extreme sports stunts through the world devised by a legendary extreme sports player that will, allegedly, lead to spiritual nirvana once they are all completed. The heists themselves also have escalated from bank robberies to insanity that requires extreme sports knowledge to pull off, such as stealing a cargo pallet full of cash from its cargo plane (requiring a HALO jump to escape).
- FBI Agent: Johnny is an undercover agent investigating a group of ecoterrorists.
- Remake Cameo: James LeGros, who played Roach in the original movie, plays an assistant FBI director.
- Spared by the Adaptation: Pappas while Samsara, Tyler's Expy, instead gets Death by Adaptation.
- Tagline: "The only law that matters is gravity".
- Time-Shifted Actor: Judah Lewis plays a younger Johnny Utah.