Miss March is a 2009 comedy film starring Trevor Moore and Zach Cregger.
Eugene (Cregger) wakes up from a four-year coma to find that his girlfriend Cindi (Raquel Alessi) is now a Playboy model. Unable to contact her, Eugene and his friend Tucker (Moore) go on a road trip to the Playboy Mansion.
This film provides examples of:
- All Men Are Perverts: Except Eugene.
- As Himself: Hugh Hefner and Sara Jean Underwood.
- Ax-Crazy: The firemen in this movie are literal examples.
- Tucker's girlfriend is just as insane (though not without a fairly good reason), following him across the country to get revenge.
- Big Brother Instinct: Candace's fireman brother and his comrades stalk Tucker cross country intending to kill him for stabbing her in the head with a fork.
- Broken Pedestal: Almost happens to Tucker when he finds out that his hero, Hugh Hefner's high school sweetheart was cross-eyed and not attractive at all.
- Compensating for Something: For all his flash and his name, it turns out that horsedick.MPEG has no penis.
- Distracted by the Sexy: Happens to Tucker at least once every five seconds. In fact, his brain literally shuts off if he thinks he's about to have sex.
- Insistent Terminology: A man who insists everyone address him as "horsedick.MPEG".
- Lovable Sex Maniac: Tucker.
- The Millstone: Tucker is the cause of pretty much all of Eugene's misfortune, except for his coma.
- Arguably he also caused the coma, as he gave Eugene two shots of alcohol beforehand, leading to his fall.
- Never My Fault: At one point Tucker calls his girlfriend in attempt to make up. What follows is him basically saying that he forgives her for her going crazy and not remembering that he tunes out when sex is initiated.
- Porn Stash: Tucker.
- Potty Emergency: Sara's dog, Puddles, goes through this and Tucker offers to take him to the bathroom, but gets distracted. He doesn't make it (see below).
- Potty Failure: Eugene keeps crapping himself because his coma has caused a lot of his muscles to atrophy, including the ones that let him hold it in.
- Reality Ensues: This film is one of the relatively small number of films to portray the physical effects of a years-long coma on the human body with any degree of accuracy. Eugene spends most of the film barely able to walk under his own power and repeatedly craps himself because of how severely his muscles have atrophied.
- Sex as Rite-of-Passage
- Unsympathetic Comedy Protagonist: Tucker.
- Urine Trouble: Puddles pees into a model's drink.
- With Friends Like These...: Tucker to Eugene. It's a huge wonder how and Why they became and remain friends even as Tucker makes Eugene's life a living hell.