I'll Kill You... I'll Bury You... I'll Spit on Your Grave Too! is a 2000 American Slasher Movie.
25 years ago, there was a research facility in a small town. Unfortunately, there was a series of murders near the facility. The killer was never found. In the modern day, a group of teenagers are heading to renovate the facility, with the murders naturally starting back up. Is the killer from decades ago back, or is something else going on?
Has nothing to do with I Spit on Your Grave.
This film contains examples of:
- Asshole Victim: The killer's first victim was a scumbag who sold his dead brother's property despite it being reserved for his son. Another is the cop who went to violent extremes to catch him.
- Attempted Rape: The local sheriff tries to force himself on one of the girls, but another manages to steal his shotgun and drive him off.
- Bear Trap: The killer catches one guy in a bear trap before impaling him.
- Big Bad: Roger McFloyd is the killer.
- Chekhov's Gunman: The guy Shelly hooked up with in the beginning of the film ends up rescuing her at the end.
- Cult: It's mentioned that one took over the abandoned facility for a time, but nothing ever comes of it.
- Deliberately Monochrome: The opening flashback is in black and white.
- Disney Villain Death: The killer is knocked out of a barn door onto a woodchopper, which is promptly turned on.
- Fan Disservice: The opening scene has a topless woman get chainsawed to death.
- Gory Deadly Overkill Title of Fatal Death
- Event Title
- Long Title
- Ms. Fanservice: Shelly regularly wears skimpy clothing and gets multiple nude scenes.
- Rabid Cop: The sheriff has become so obsessed with solving the unsolved murders 25 years ago that he's willing to go anything to keep people off the property, including Attempted Rape. He ends up discovering the killer's identity, but is killed immediately afterwards.
- Sociopathic Soldier: The killer evokes this image by wearing camouflage army fatigues. He really is a veteran, on a quest to murder anybody who stands between him and his late father's property.
- Villain Opening Scene: The killer chainsawing a couple years before the film proper.