A teenage couple go to a goth party. There, they meet a woman who claims that she can show them "the true goth lifestyle." They accept, not knowing what's in store. Our heroes are dragged into a world of sex and violence with no escape...
Not to be confused with the Japanese novel or its adaptations.
This film contains examples of:
- Antagonist Title: The villain is so obsessed with being goth that she named herself "Goth."
- Bi the Way: Crissy has sex with both Boone and Goth.
- Big Bad: Goth, an Ax-Crazy zealot for the gothic lifestyle.
- The Corrupter: The entire plot is Goth driving a couple to "embrace the darkness."
- Depraved Bisexual: Goth rapes a man and has sex with Crissy.
- Double Standard: Rape, Female on Male: Averted; Goth's raping of a guy is treated with the horror it deserves.
- Downer Ending: The Big Bad tricks The Protagonist into committing a mass murder, making our her snap and become just like her nemesis.
- Fan Disservice: Any scene involving Goth and sex involves some kind of violence or torment that kills the arousal.
- Fanservice: Crissy in her underwear.
- Karma Houdini: Whoever it was that killed Crissy's sister got away with it.
- One-Word Title
- Protagonist Journey to Villain: The film chronicles Crissy being driven to homicidal mania by the trauma Goth heaps on her.
- The Sociopath: Goth, a madwoman who believes that the true goth lifestyle is raping and murdering anybody she pleases. She spends the film trying to corrupt a couple into her lifestyle, succeeding with one of them.
- You Killed My Father: Subverted: Goth is thought to have killed Crissy's sister, but was just manipulating events to make it seem so.