- "10 fangs, 8 legs, 2 claws, 1 bad attitude!"
A college professor and his students survive a plane crash caused by a meteor shower. However, these meteors awakened giant, ravenous spiders from prehistoric times. Our heroes must team up with a local farmer to end the arachnid menace.
It was given the RiffTrax treatment in 2016.
This film contains examples of:
- Attack Its Weak Point: The spiders can only be injured in the eyes.
- Body Horror: The spiders lay their eggs in other organisms, and the hatchlings burst through the poor saps' bodies upon gestation.
- Bury Your Gays: Surprisingly averted.
- The End... Or Is It?: The spider nest is destroyed by the military, but a few babies are shown to have survived.
- Giant Spider: The main antagonists are a nest of prehistoric spiders released by a meteor strike.
- One-Word Title
- Papa Wolf: Chandra uses this to her advantage by lying to her father, a colonel, that the professor tried to rape her so that he'd come rescue her with a small army to take care of the spiders.
- World of Snark: The only characters who aren't smartasses are two ditzes.