A young gambler Yo-Kai named Chansin stumbles upon a floating white Yo-Kai named Whisper being attacked by a mugger. After he saves him, he immediately decides to make him join the U.S.A, Unidentified Secret Agency. Despite talking out of this, Chansin somehow joins anyway. There he meets the Sword Squad led by B3-NK1, where they plan to stop the evil Dr. Maddiman in creating his army of mutants to rule the world...
Read it here, but it's gonna be LONG read!
This fan fic provides examples of:
- All of the Other Reindeer: Blizzaria hates this trope and instantly defends Chansin after the other agents criticize him for not buying Reallya's backstory.
- Big Bad: As mentioned above, the evil Dr. Maddiman, but he didn't appeared as much.
- Kyubi, who disguises as Reallya Innocentgirl nearly the entire time.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Sometimes, the narrator would do this plenty of times throughout the story. She would even point out what's even going on.
- Butt-Monkey: Being crashed into walls, and almost getting killed may be a fitting trope for poor Chansin.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: EVERYONE, especially Whisper. Chansin doesn't count obviously.
- Creepy Crossdresser: Kyubi disguises as Reallya Innocentgirl.
- Idiot Hero: B3-NK 1, along with the rest of the squad.
- Large Ham: Chansin, and who can blame him?
- Nice Guy: Chansin is actually a pretty nice guy. Same goes for Blizzaria, and the Sword Squad.
- Only Sane Man: CHANSIN. He would pretty much try and figure out what really going on whenever the team do weird things. And would also shout loudly when pointing out the obvious.
- Only Sane Employee: Chansin and maybe to an extent, Blizzaria.
- Parody Fic
- Running Gag: Chansin's name would always be mistaken by B3 and the rest of the squad. There's even a false ID card that has a poor drawing of him and the name ''Charlotte Insertlastnamehere''
- Shout-Out: Reallya and the other agents act as a Magical Girl team a-la Ojamajo Doremi or Sailor Moon when they fight Chansin.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: Count how many times Chansin has swore. Make that the narrator as well.
- Take That!: Reallya Innocentgirl is an obvious one to the typical Miss Fanservice character made for nothing more than to woo the characters and fans to where she's even revealed to be Kyubi in disguise.
- Widget Fanfic: Just when you thought Yo-Kai Watch couldn't get any stranger, you eventually stumble upon this fanfic.
- Wholesome Crossdresser: B3 and the squad definitely count, as they dress up in ridiculous outfits for no reason, and forget it afterwards.
- World of Weirdness: Pretty much!
- World of Ham: Everyone pretty much yells more often, mostly Chansin.