Tokyo Mew Mew No Hope Left is a fanfiction set in the universe of Tokyo Mew Mew. It's told from the perspective of the The Ojou Minto's twin sister, Sakura Aizawa, who wears a variety of Stripperific gothic outfits to school. When she is not murdering boys for looking at her cleavage, she spends her time crying her eyes out.
The first chapter can be found here.
Tropes applying to this work:
- Abusive Parents: Sakura's to her, apparently. They favour Minto. A lot.
- Adaptational Backstory Change: Ryou's backstory is completely different. Apparently, he's a vampire.
- Anti-Hero: Sakura Aizawa, who likes to kill hackers and perverts.
- Author Appeal: Ryou is a vampire because the author likes vampires.
- Berserk Button: Sakura hates being catcalled by preppy guys. Both times it happens, she reacts by killing the guy.
- Breast Expansion: Sakura's chest was described as medium-sized in the first chapter, but have grown to 'triple d cup and really big' by the sixth.
- Costume Porn: Sakura goes through many costume changes which are described in detail.
- Description in the Mirror: In chapter one, Sakura describes herself while looking in the mirror:"This morning, I looked in the mirror. I saw a small, thin girl with large magenta eyes, pale skin, a medium-sized chest, and mid-leg length black hair with ao and pinku streaks."
- Disproportionate Retribution:
- Sakura violently kills hackers offscreen.
- Sakura rips a boy's head off because he looked at her cleavage and hit on her.There were lots of guys staring at my boobs which had gotten bigger sort of because I was wearing a relaly sexy dress. Even preppy guys were staring at my big boobs. "Hey there smexy!" Said a prep in an ugly yellow polo shirt. I ran up to him and ripped his head off by the hair and bashed his chest in with my boots which had really high hells. They got bloody so I went to get changed.
- In chapter 12, Sakura kills a guy for hitting on her in an insulting manner:Preps were staring at me angrily. They were wearing bermuda shorts and leggings. A guy in a yellow polo shirt said, "NICE BOOTS STUPID GOTH GIRL. WANNA GO OUT!??" I killed him with a knife.
- Elegant Gothic Lolita: Sakura wears outfits that are described as being gothic lolita style.I was wlaking home from school, in my blakc gothic lolita dress with purple lace and it was relly low cut and showed my boobs which were triple-d cup and really big. I was wearing a maid headdress because that was wht I wore with my work uniform and sexy fishnet thigh high socks which almost reaced the skirt but didnt quite cause it was really really short and sexy so you can see my garters.. I was wearing eight-inch hells with skulls on them and a black lacy thong which showed sometimes because it was windy. The dress had sleeves which were like sleeves on a kimonno, and it had a corset on top with purple and red lace."I was walking throug school in a sexy new dress form hot toppic. It was gothic lolita like my other one execept this one didn't have straps and it had red lace and whas made of black satan and lots of gays and I had dark dark green lipstick and dark blue eyeshadow and my face was white as the moon. I was wearing thing high striped socks with a garter belt made of leather. I also had fishnet armwarmers and my hair was in two pigtails. I was very happy because it was Friday and soon school would not be there for a couple of days. There were lots of guys staring at my boobs which had gotten bigger sort of because I was wearing a relaly sexy dress. Even preppy guys were staring at my big boobs."
- Inconsistent Coloring: Sakura's eye color keeps changing, as seen in Chapter One:Description in the Mirror: "This morning, I looked in the mirror. I saw a small, thin girl with large magenta eyes, pale skin, a medium-sized chest, and mid-leg length black hair with ao and pinku streaks."
Describing herself: "I live in a big house in Tokyo and I have long hair and green eyes, and I wear fishnet pantyhose and I have an older twin sister named Minto."
- Karma Houdini: Sakura killing people goes completely unnoticed and unmentioned.
- Kimono Fanservice: Haruko wears a white kimono all the time. It's been described as nearly falling off her shoulders and being extremely short.
- Maybe Magic, Maybe Mundane: Haruko-chan. She has a mysterious past involving demons, she never wears the school uniform (like, EVER. Sakura wore it once.) and she doesn't seem to show much influence on the world around her, but Word of God said she wasn't just a figment of our heroine's imagination.
- No Dress Code: Though the school has a uniform, Sakura gets away with showing up in all kinds of flashy non-uniform outfits, including Stripperific ones.
- Panty Shot: Such as this:Instead he zapped me with a lazer and knocked me backwards and my underwear showed and stuff!
- Parental Favoritism: Sakura and Minto's parents seem to prefer the latter, to a comedic extent.
- Rouge Angles of Satin: A reverse case, when describing her dress in chapter 9:"... it had red lace and whas made of black satan and lots of gays"
- At the end of Chapter 7, many popular "Gothic" songs are referenced.
- In chapter ten, Kisshu screams "BECAUSE I LOVE HER"
- In chapter 20,""Leave SAKURA ALONE!" Ichigo yelled angry. "YOUR LUCKY SHE EVEN CAME FOR TO FIGHT YOU, BASTE!""
- Sakura says "My name is Sakura Momomya. You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die."