Jasmine gets a call from
Chris Kris asking her if she wants to be on Total Drama. She accepts happily and immediately attracts the attention of all the boys. And Bridgette.
Duncan dumps Gwen and Courtney for Jasmine, then they go to the pool and make out. You can guess what happens from here.
The fic has ended, but a sequel is in the works.
You could read the fic here., but it's been taken down.
This fanfic contains examples of:
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: Noah breaks up with Cody because "he wuss bein a douche n had a bad hairctu.
- Artistic License Biology: Jasmine is pregnant for two days.
- Author Appeal: The author really likes Duncan. Really.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Erin from the sequel, who has a random obsession with guinea pigs.Erin: Sorree I was lookin' for da magical guinea pig of wander!
- Department of Redundancy Department: ""lets nME HIM Ldydude kawai tansho-mcclean" Kris sagt so we narmd him ladydude kawaii tansho-mcclean."
- Dual Wielding: The psycho killer with a chainsaw has two (?) hooks.
- Even the Girls Want Her: Bridgette is among Jasmine's admirers.
- Fandom-Specific Plot: The sequel is a submit-your-own-OC fic.
- Freudian Slip: She wears a black shi(r)t.
- Gratuitous German:
- "Ja" being used in Chapter 1.
- Chapter 14 uses the word "sagte" twice and the phrase "Ich liebe sie."
- "Das" is often used to replace "the."
- Gratuitous Japanese: Jasmine's love of the word "kawaii."
- Insult Backfire: The reviewers take being called "Gwen" as a compliment.
- MayDecember Romance: Jasmine does it with Chef, then gets pregnant and Chris marries her.
- Overly Long Name:
- the original story has the protagonist, Jasmine Alice Canary Ramirez Tansho.
- The sequel has two more examples: Mary Natalie Samantha Isabella Stacy Candy Mindy Mandy Jessica Solange Loreley Sue Perfect (dubbed "Bitchwipe") and Alan Fisherman Muzic Aladdin Raven Way.
- Paper-Thin Disguise: It couldn't be more obvious that the author is reviewing her own fic.
- Running Gag: Bitchwipe constantly dying.
- Rouge Angles of Satin: The spelling is intentionally horrid.
- Saying Sound Effects Out Loud:
- "Gasp" I gaspdd.
- "Everyone gasped and yelled! "GASO!" TEHY GASPYELLED"
- Shout-Out: At one point while trying to apologize to Jasmine, Duncan calls her "Jasmine Alice Starkit Ramirez Tansho".
- Suddenly Sexuality:
- Noah becomes "strait" and Bridgette suddenly decides she's a lesbian because of Jasmine.
- Jasmine herself originally thinks "kissin gurlz is gros" and kisses Bridgette the very next chapter.
- This Loser Is You: Jasmine is a parody of Duncan fangirls.
- Troll Fic: Confirmed.
- Unexplained Recovery: Bitchwipe dies once a chapter. She's always alive again at the beginning of the next one.
- Unfortunate Names: One character in the sequel is named Anna Van Dyke.
- Unusual Euphemism: Anyone who doesn't like the fic is called a "Gwen."
- Who Names Their Kid "Dude"?: Jasmine's baby is named Ladydude Kawaii Tansho-Mclean.