I Just Love Killin' is a Worm/Rick and Morty fanfic by Bluenine. It is the story of T, AKA Taylor Hebert, dealing with the voice of the most cheerful and upbeat killer for hire in the multiverse after a certain yellow-clad boy made the mistake of saving the life of a fart.
Needs A Better Summary
- Absurdly Sharp Blade: Hyper-machetes, as per this wonderful exchange on Zayrgo:Taylor: Okay, where to?
K: Were about a mile west of the city proper, so start heading that way, [points]
Taylor: That way?
Taylor: Through that super thick foliage.
K: Uh-huh. Thats why youve got the hyper machete!
[Taylor swings hyper-machete resulting in the vines parting like butter]
Taylor: Holy crap! This thing is dangerous!
K: Well duh, its a hyper machete, silly.
[Telepathic Dirty Look]
- Bizarre Human Biology: Taylor has a supercharged metabolism, thus barely qualifying her as a parahuman.
- Boom, Headshot!: Taylor evaporates Heartbreaker's entire head with a ball of plasma fired from her Rick-built rifle set to "Maximum Lethality".
- Crossover: With Rick and Morty. Notable in the fact that, unlike most other Worm crossovers, it does not consist of the typical "Taylor triggers with power from X series" plot. Instead, the Rick and Morty multiverse exists in-setting, as demonstrated when Taylor portals her way to the planet Zayrgo to access Krombopulous Michael's storage unit and runs into Jerry and Morty along the way.
- Deer in the Headlights: Morty's reaction when Taylor introduces herself as Krombopulous Michael's apprentice
- Fictional Currency:
- Flurbos are apparently gold coins used as a specialty currency used for specific services, such as paying arms dealers and spending at Blips and Chitz.
- Blortharps are a currency used for more mundane purchases, at least on Zayrgo. According to K, 2255 blortharps for fifty flurbos is considered a pretty good exchange rate.
- Good Is Not Soft: As an assassin going up against Earth Bet's most dangerous individuals, Taylor has to be this.
- Hijacking Cthulhu: Krombopulous Michael, as little more than a ghost, killed Queen Administrator and took it's place in Taylor's head.
- Murder, Inc.: After killing Heartbreaker, Taylor starts a crowdfunding campaign to finance her future assassination attempts.
- Murder Is the Best Solution: This tends to be K's go-to suggestion for Taylor's problems, at least initially. He's cut down on it as of more recent events.
- Not So Omniscient After All: Any Precog on Earth-Bet, now that Taylor is the proud owner of a Class-Five Shroud.
- Psychic Block Defense: Taylor obtained one, a Class Five Shroud, on Zayrgo from one of Krombopulous Michael's suppliers.
- Spirit Advisor: K is the deceased spirit of the multiverse's greatest and most upbeat assassin. He lives inside of Taylor, his apprentice's head.
- Stealth Expert: K, of course; it comes with the territory of being the galaxy's best assassin. Taylor's still a work in progress, however.
- Vigilante Woman: Taylor's taken it upon herself to use K's considerable skill as an assassin to go after the most heinous of Parahumans.