Start with Ranma ½. Have his universe invaded by eldritch abominations, killing the entire cast (and pretty much the entire WORLD) except for Ranma himself, who is rescued at the last minute by an interdimensional agent and set free to wander the planes. Traumatised and alone, he wanders from world to world, never finding anywhere to settle down, and pursued by horrors that could bring an end to creation.
Now take Sailor Moon, but in a wildly different setting packed full of furries, fairies, vampires, dark goddesses, artifacts from the dawn of time, and bits and pieces of the mythos of a dozen anime series all stitched together into a dark but fascinating whole.
This is the world that wandering-Ranma now finds himself in. Only his dimensional-travel device seems to be malfunctioning, trapping him in this world, and a slew of mysterious deaths is following in his wake...
Not actually a lemon, but certainly a lot Hotter and Sexier than the original sources, as you'll see from the tropes.
Can be found here.
Has nothing to do with the 1970 musical or 1965 Broadway production of the same name.
This Fanfiction contains examples of:
- Abusive Precursors: The Genrous.
- Boarding School of Horrors: Ami attended one of an unusual sort. They wanted very smart children that no one would miss.
- Cat Girl: Genetically engineered by the lost civilization for use as sex toys. Some of them are specially designed to heal wounds quickly, for customers who like to play rough.
- Classy Cat-Burglar: One of Minako's alter egos, who acts Just Like Robin Hood.
- Dead Fic: Not even the site it's on has been updated since 2008. And yet the fanbase is still posting on the guestbook and offering prayers for a continuation. (And the guestbook has been broken since 2011 now.)
- And now as of 2021, even the site itself is dead.
- Deus Sex Machina: Rei and Ami's power combinations can only be controlled through intimate contact.
- Eldritch Abomination: Oh yeah.
- Eternal Sexual Freedom: Anything consenting adults want to do with each other in any combination is absolutely fine in this world. This flummoxes Ranma to no end.
- Everyone Is Bi: Not quite everybody (Ranma is straight, Rei is a lesbian) but pretty close.
- Horny Devils: Both succubi and incubi. Mostly they stay in their own mystical realm... mostly.
- Host Club: Minako works at one.
- I Was Only Pretending To Like You: Hotaru's revelation that she had assembled the Sailor Senshi for her own nefarious purposes was what broke up the group the first time around. Subverted in that it wasn't actually true, Hotaru was just upset at the time and lashing out to drive the others away from her.
- Karmic Death: What Ami did to the headmaster of her "school".
- Kinky Spanking: In chapter 3, werecat Rin threatens to put Jupiter over his knee and spank her in front of the whole bar to teach her a lesson.
- Lesbian Vampire: Wynneth and, to some extent, her "daughter" Hotaru.
- Mystical Waif: The "spooky little songbird" who keeps appearing and disappearing.
- The Night That Never Ends: The Long Night.
- Oblivious to Love: Yoshi, or so it seemed.
- Polyamory: While the characters are not without jealousy issues, sharing does seem to be the norm.
- Really Seven Thousand Years Old: The mysterious little girl and Gar.
- Rope Bridge: Lampshaded. As soon as Jupiter catches sight of the rickety rope bridge spanning the chasm, she knows it's going to come crashing down while the squad is in the middle of crossing it. And it does.
- Sole Survivor: Ranma, from his original universe.
- Title Drop: In chapter 11, when visiting the Abyss in Aethyr.
- Torture Cellar: Finding one of these packed with slaves being beaten makes Ranma lose his cool.
- Transplanted Character Fic: Ranma is at least supposed to be from something resembling the canon universe originally, but everyone else is far beyond Alternate Universe.
- Troubled, but Cute: Yoshi the werewolf, who spent a rough childhood on the streets, was abandoned by his only friend, and was abused by a sex cult. As such characters go, though, he's a pretty nice guy.
- Wandering the Earth: An upgraded version of this is what brought Ranma to this world.
- You Are Too Late: After correctly seeing through several distractions and fighting their way through a lot of very dangerous resistance, our heroes arrive just as the Sisterhood begins their ritual, and are powerless to stop it. They have to stand there and watch everyone die.
- Zeppelins from Another World: An airship crash near the beginning is used to help show that this is a very different setting.