Keith Wickham (born 16 September 1965) is a British voice actor who does voicing acting both in his home country and America.
He started out doing voices for various children's programming, including Angelina Ballerina, The Koala Brothers, and The Secret Show. He eventually got his big break when Thomas & Friends was switched into the CGI format from 2009 to 2020.
Productions which Keith Wickham is/was involved included:
- Angelina Ballerina - William Longtail
- Ape Escape 3 - Dr. Tomoki (UK only)
- Corneil & Bernie - Corneil
- Jungle Junction - Bungo, Crocker, and Dozer.
- The Koala Brothers - Frank and Archie
- The Mr. Men Show - Mr. Small and Mr. Tall (UK only)
- Noddy in Toyland (2009) - Big Ears
- The Octonauts and Octonauts: Above & Beyond - Shellington and Inkling
- Return to Rainspell Island - Leonardo
- The Secret Show - Changed Daily
- Thomas & Friends - Many of the male characters. He also did voiceover for both English websites.
Tropes relating to him:
- Crossdressing Voices: On Thomas, he voiced Dowager Hatt, Sir Topham Hatt's mother.
- Fake Scot: When he voiced Shellington, who's Scottish.
- Man of a Thousand Voices: Oh yes. He's pretty much a British Mel Blanc. You could have a show with him as the only voice actor and no one would even notice. Actually, he did much of the voice work for the UK dub of The Adventure Begins, voicing Edward, Gordon, Henry, James, Sir Topham Hatt, and Glynn. The first half of the movie, before Thomas arrives on the Island, was basically Wickham Talking to Himself.
- Large Ham: Voices his characters bombastically and with a lot of gusto. Especially with how he voices Gordon the Big Engine.
- Talking to Himself: Since he voices 3/4 of the cast of Thomas, this is pretty much unavoidable. Also seen whenever Shellington and Inkling interact on Octonauts.
- Tongue Twister: Did this seen here.