Keith Wickham (born September 16th, 1965) is a British voice actor who does voicing acting both in his home country and America.
He started out doing voices for various children's programming, including Angelina Ballerina, The Koala Brothers, and The Secret Show. He eventually got his big break when Thomas and Friends was switched into the CGI format that we have today.
Productions which Keith Wickham was/is involved included:
- Angelina Ballerina - William Longtail
- The Koala Brothers - Frank and Archie
- The Secret Show - Changed Daily
- Noddy in Toyland (2009) - Big Ears
- Ape Escape 3 - Dr. Tomoki (UK only)
- The Mr. Men Show - Mr. Small and Mr. Tall (UK only)
- Jungle Junction - Bungo, Crocker, and Dozer.
- Thomas & Friends - Many of the male characters. He also did voiceover for both English websites.
- The Octonauts - Shellington and Inkling.
Tropes relating to him:
- Fake Scot: When he voiced Shellington, who's Scottish.
- Man of a Thousand Voices: Oh yes. He's pretty much a British Mel Blanc. You could have a show with him as the only voice actor and no one would even notice. Actually, he did much of the voice work for the UK dub of The Adventure Begins, voicing Edward, Gordon, Henry, James, Sir Topham Hatt, and Glynn. The first half of the movie, before Thomas arrives on the Island, was basically Wickham Talking to Himself.
- Large Ham: Voices his characters bombastically and with a lot of gusto. Especially with how he voices Gordon the Big Engine.
- Talking to Himself: Since he voices 3/4 of the cast of Thomas, this is pretty much unavoidable. Also seen whenever Shellington and Inkling interact on Octonauts.
- Tongue Twister: Did this seen here.