Dichen Lachman (born 22 February 1982 in Kathmandu, Nepal) is an Australian actress. Lachman was born in Kathmandu, Nepal, and lived there until her family moved to Adelaide, Australia when she was eight years old. Her mother was born in Nepal and is of Nepalese and Tibetan descent, and her father is an Australian with German heritage, hence her German-sounding name.
- 2005-2007 Neighbours as Katya Kinski
- 2009-2010 Dollhouse as Sierra / Priya Tsetsang
- 2010 NCIS: Los Angeles as Allison Pritchett/Allysia Takada
- 2010 Hawaii Five-0 as Amy Hanamoa
- 2011 Torchwood: Miracle Day as Lyn Peterfield
- 2012 Being Human (US) as Suren
- 2012 The Glades as Chef Lana Kim
- 2012 Last Resort as Tani Tumrenjack
- 2012 Husbands as Pillow Girl #1
- 2013 CSI: Crime Scene Investigation as Jessica Lowell
- 2014 The 100 as Anya
- 2014-present Shameless (US) as Angela
- 2014-2015 and 2020 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. as Jiaying
- 2016 Supergirl (2015) as Roulette
- 2016-present The Last Ship as Jessie
- 2018 Altered Carbon as Reileen
- Dark-Skinned Blond: Her skin is, while not incredibly dark, definitely darker than most white people, and she frequently dyes her hair blonde.
- Fake Mixed Race: A rare inversion. She sometimes plays full-blooded Asian characters despite being biracial.
- Fake Nationality: She has played several different people of varying Asian descent, an Aztec princess, and an American CIA agent in Torchwood.
- It's Pronounced "Tro-PAY": The "ch" in Dichen is a normal English "ch" (like chair), but the "ch" in "Lachman" is more like a "k," so her name is pronounced "Dee-chen Lack-man".
- Ms. Fanservice: A role she often slips into.
- Ooh, Me Accent's Slipping: Averted, she does a very good American accent. In fact, it's rare to hear her normal Australian accent.
- Plays Great Ethnics: Due to her borderline Ambiguously Brown features, she is popularly cast as any number of non-white characters.
- Statuesque Stunner: 5'8" and always portrayed as attractive.