Colin Salmon (born 6 December 1962 in Bethnal Green, London) is a British actor and musician of Jamaican descent.
He made his feature debut in 1992 as Sgt. Robert Oswald in the British Mini Series Prime Suspect 2, which gave him much acclaim among British and American audiences. He gained further notice when playing the role of MI6 staff member Charles Robinson in the Pierce Brosnan era James Bond films.
- James Bond as Charles Robinson
- Resident Evil Film Series series (2002-2012) as James "One" Shade / Clones of One
- Punisher: War Zone (2008) as Paul Budiansky
- Exam (2009) as the Invigilator
- London Has Fallen (2016) as Commissioner Kevin Hazard
- Mortal Engines (2018) as Chudleigh Pomeroy
- The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency (2008-2009) as Note Makoti
- Arrow (2012-2014) as Walter Steele
- Doctor Who - "Silence in the Library"/"Forest of the Dead" (2008) as Doctor Moon/the 45th Doctornote
- Krypton (2018-2019) as General Dru-Zod
- Deathstroke: Knights & Dragons (2020) as William Wintergreen
Tropes in his works:
- Classically-Trained Extra: In Master of None, he's a tall, imposing black man playing a grizzled soldier, but he's extremely well-spoken and his cat was even named Shakespeare.