Colin Salmon (born 6 December 1962 in Bethnal Green, London) is a British actor and musician of Jamaican descent.
He made his feature debut in 1992 as Sgt. Robert Oswald in the British Mini Series Prime Suspect 2, which gave him much acclaim among British and American audiences. He gained further notice when playing the role of MI6 staff member Charles Robinson in the Pierce Brosnan era James Bond films.
- James Bond as Charles Robinson
- Resident Evil series (2002-2012) as James "One" Shade / Clones of One
- Punisher: War Zone (2008) as Paul Budiansky
- London Has Fallen (2016) as Commissioner Kevin Hazard
- The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency (2008-2009) as Note Makoti
- Arrow (2012-2014) as Walter Steele
- Krypton (2018-2019) as General Dru-Zod
Tropes in his works:
- Classically Trained Extra: In Master of None, he's a tall, imposing black man playing a grizzled soldier, but he's extremely well-spoken and his cat was even named Shakespeare.