This is a list of characters from Spiders.
Portrayed by: Lana Parrilla
- Action Girl
- Action Survivor
- Adrenaline Makeover: She pretty much starts with glasses and dressed in jean jacket and red button-down shirt, but during the movie after she's forced to survive against the spiders she loses the glasses and loses most of her clothing, remaining in just a tank top.
- Beauty Is Never Tarnished
- BFG: The experimental rocket launcher she uses to confront the big spider.
- Clothing Damage: As she escapes the giant spider web, the sleeve of her red button-down shirt gets torn in the process.
- Final Girl: Subverted, she's investigate the whole situation with 2 of her friends, but she's the only one of the 3 to make it out alive, but she makes it out alive alongside John Murphy when the two team up later in the movie.
- Giving Them the Strip: When Marci and Slick fall into a Giant Spider's web. Marci escapes by removing her shirt, but has no choice but to leave Slick behind to be eaten
- Ms. Fanservice: Marci loses more and more clothing as the movie progress, she only stops to lose clothing when all she has left is a white tank top. She also gets her clothing soaking-wet for portion of the movie.
- Took a Level in Badass: Marci Eyre as she's being forced to survive the whole situation, she even kills the giant spider at the end of the movie.
- Tank-Top Tomboy: She takes a level in badass by the time she starts to wear her tank top.
Portrayed by: Josh Green
- Action Survivor
- Chekhov's Skill: He can pilot helicopters with ease.
- Expy: He somehow resembles Gary Stewart from The House of the Dead 2 and Leon S. Kennedy from Resident Evil 2.
- The Government: Works for them possibly as an FBI agent.
- Mr. Fanservice: His muscles are shown off once he takes off his suit.
- Sleeves Are for Wimps: He later discards his suit and formal shirt.
- Weapon of Choice: A Beretta 92FS 9mm handgun with a laser pointer.
Portrayed by: Oliver Macready
- Cruel and Unusual Death: Gets mauled to death by a spider.
Portrayed by: Nick Swarts
Portrayed by: Mark Phelan
- Bad Boss: He shoots one of his doctors dead for trying to save a man and later put his own man into the spiders' way presumably to use them as living baits.
- Big Bad: The main human villain and the man responsible for more or less the entire film.
- Humans Are the Real Monsters: Gray is a sociopath willing to murder anyone who gets in his path without a second thought. In the end he intentionally lets the final spider loose in the middle of LA out of spite.
- Karmic Death: He's ultimately killed by his own creation, but not before managing to make his way to LA to set it loose on the protagonists out of spite.
- Lack of Empathy: At no point in the film does Gray show anything resembling empathy to those his actions cause to die or suffer.
- The Sociopath: A merciless and utterly evil man willing to kill or hurt human beings either by himself or let the spiders doing it for him jut for pure gain. While the spiders can't be blamed since they're just animals Gray fully understands what he's doing. He just doesn't care.
- Taking You with Me: Realizing he's got the third generation Spider inside him, he decides to follow Marci and John to the college she works at and let's the spider burst out of his corpse in a final act of spite hoping to get them killed.
- The Unfettered: Nothing will stand between him and his bioweapon, no matter how many people have to die horrific deaths.
Portrayed by: Leslie Zemeckis
Portrayed by: Mark Totty
Portrayed by: Andrew Stoddard
Portrayed by: Jonathan Breck
Portrayed by: Steven Sullivan
Portrayed by: Corey Klemow
Portrayed by: Simona Williams
Portrayed by: H. Murphy
Portrayed by: Billy Maddox
- You Have Failed Me: Is murdered by Gray when he feels Dixon "Fucked up for the last time."