This is a list of characters from the Soul series who made their debut in the series' spin-off game for the Wii, Soulcalibur Legends.
- Soul Edge
- Soulcalibur II
- Soulcalibur III
- Soulcalibur IV
- Soulcalibur V
- Soulcalibur VI
- Soulcalibur Non Playable Characters
- Artificial Human: Created one in the shape of his beloved sister Ilona. The homunculus serves as the Masked Emperor.
- Mismatched Eyes: One red eye and one blue eye, paralleling Soul Edge and Soul Calibur.
- Power Gives You Wings/Good Wings, Evil Wings: When using Soul Edge and Soul Calibur he gets wings made from red and blue energy.
- Walking Spoiler
- You Killed My Sister: The source of his grudge against Barbaros.
- Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever: Upon gaining the power of Soul Calibur, he becomes a towering colossus whose fists can crush a normal sized person. An example of the scale between him and Siegfried and Lloyd Irving here.
- Climax Boss
- Disc-One Final Boss: After his death it's revealed Iska was using Siegfried to get both Soul Swords for himself.
- Flaming Hair: His hair is a mass of flames.
- Historical Domain Character: Hayreddin Barbarossa was an Ottoman admiral of the fleet who was born on the island of Lesbos and died in Constantinople, the Ottoman capital. Barbarossa's naval victories secured Ottoman dominance over the Mediterranean during the mid 16th century, from the Battle of Preveza in 1538 until the Battle of Lepanto in 1571.
- Tin Tyrant: Wears a spiny red suit of armor.
- Was Once a Man: He becomes a giant with Flaming Hair by using Soul Calibur's power.