A ten-year-old who started his own software company and made billions.
- Child Prodigy: He's a ten-year-old who started a billion-dollar corporation, so yeah.
- Does Not Like Spam: He hates eggnog.
Sheldon: (with a mouthful of eggnog) BLEAH. It's like festive holiday cement in your mouth.
- He's not too fond of cauliflower either.
Sheldon: Seriously... who was the first person to try cauliflower? Who looked at this plant and went "YES. I am all about this. This is a plant I am down with"? Look at it! It's albino-white, and it looks like coral mated with a llama's brain.
Arthur: Gotta tell you... always love your color commentary at dinner. Llamas.
Sheldon: (holding up a cardboard box) I'MA MIX A LITTLE CARDBOARD IN FOR FLAVOR.
- Grade-School C.E.O.: Eeyup.
- Mad Scientist: Created a talking duck while still in the fourth grade.
- Nerd Glasses: A very large pair.
- Nice Guy: Generally a pretty nice kid.
Sheldon's mischievous pet duck.
- Big Eater: Many times he has eaten so much that he wasn't even able to move his legs.
- Cloudcuckoo Lander: He's kind of out there.
- Does Not Like Spam: He hates eggnog as well.
Arthur: Seriously... my car's radiator contains a tastier beverage.
- He's not too fond of spinach and kale, either.
Arthur: (on the subject of kale) This is not a food. This is a roofing material.
- Genius Ditz: Sheldon uploaded an entire encyclopedia into his brain, but that doesn't stop him from being a bit of a Cloudcuckoo Lander.
- Jerkass: He has his moments. For example, one time he stole 2.5 billion dollars from Dante that Sheldon had lent him (and spent it on a variety of mansions, by the way).
- Talking Animal: Thanks to Sheldon.
- Trademark Favorite Food: He's rather fond of eating fish. Also pancakes. Apparently, the latter is because in his youth, he lived in a pond across the street from a Denny's, and every day he had to look at the sign for $1.99 "Grand Slam" Breakfasts.
Arthur: I NEVER HAD $1.99!! NEVER!
- Typical Cartoon Animal Colors: He's a yellow duck.
Sheldon's warm-hearted grandfather.
Sheldon's not-too-bright pet pug.
A lizard and Arthur's adoptive son.
Sheldo's dimwitted best friend.
- The Ditz: Not as much as Oso, but still...
- I Just Want to Be Special: Summarized pretty well in this strip.
Dante: I just want my life to be something... SPECIAL. Something AMAZING.
Emily: WHAT? Your life IS amazing! Your body is the result of billions of years of struggling, fighting, ADAPTIVE evolution. YOU EXIST because of trillions of tiny, daily choices... all of which led only to YOU. Uniquely to you! YOUR LIFE IS AMAZING!
Dante: And I wanna be super rich.
Another friend of Sheldon's with a passion for theater.
Emily's also not very bright pet cat.