The cast of ''One Hundred Days.
open/close all folders
The Garuru Platoon
- Berserk Button: Don't mention his mom.
- The Comically Serious: Lampshaded by Kitty.Kitty: (narration) Personally, I think she was jealous that we weren't living with someone as cool as Garuru. She always liked the cooler characters. Told me that it was because they made better comic relief when it turned out they had an interesting quirk, like being clumsy, lovesick, unforeseen accidents happening to them, having a fear of something really odd, etc.
- Deadpan Snarker: To some extent.
- Not a Morning Person: Yanked Johnny out of bed and forced him into target practice because Johnny's alarm went off at five in the morning one time too many.
- Perpetual Frowner
Lance Corporal Zoruru
First Class Private Taruru
New Recruit Tororo
- Berserk Button: Kururu. That's all that needs to be said.
- Skilled, but Naïve: He's a highly experienced hacker, being drafted into the Garuru Platoon into a very young age. As the youngest, he has some moments where he will make a drastic mistake (like, letting in space sirens thinking they are girl scouts, for example).
- Smart People Play Chess: Plays online chess occasionally.
- Sweet Tooth
- Teen Genius
- Trademark Favorite Food: Cookies.
Chief Medic Pururu
Johnny CadetThe human partner of Lieutenant Garuru.
- Apologizes a Lot
- The Napoleon: Averted. He's easily the shortest of the five partners but he is by no means short tempered.
- Nice Guy
- Non-Action Guy
- Older Than They Look: Is mistaken for someone younger most of the time due to his height.
Rita DelanoganThe human partner of First Class Private Taruru.
Kitty DelanoganThe human partner of New Recruit Tororo.
- Girl in the Tower: Her role as "Rapunzel" in the Fairytale Arc induced her to be this.
- Ill Girl: She can't go to school due to illness
- Shipper on Deck: Lampshaded by Kitty herself.
- The Killer in Me: The revelation of Chapter 38: "Everything for You".
Ruby SnowThe human partner of Chief Nurse Pururu.
- Friendly Rivalry: With Johnny in regards to competition, like racing.