The story mostly focuses on Johnny the human partner of Garuru, but lately it has been giving other characters some time in the limelight like Zoruru, Pururu, Tororo, and Taruru's partners.
This story theme challenge that is dedicated to the duly unnoticed Garuru Platoon. Secrets, thoughts, pasts, pasta... and a whole jug of water. Welcome to Arizona, that is the story's summary.
Now has a Character Page.
One Hundred Days provides examples of the following tropes:
- Alien Among Us: The idea of the story. Aliens are now in Arizona.
- Aliens Speaking English: Justified with the insiginas on their hats which enable them to speak the language closest to their perimeter.
- Butt-Monkey: Taruru, and he calls everyone out on using him as one too.
- A Day In The Lime Light: The other human partners in their own narration.
- Five-Man Band:
- Girls Are Really Scared of Horror Movies: Averted and played straight. When the entire cast do come together to watch the movie, the female partners don't bat an eyelash. Tororo and Johnny are the only ones getting scared. Played straight with Pururu, who clung on to Garuru during the movie.
- Kululu, who's forcing the characters to be guinea pigs in experiments so he can send them parts to repair their ship.
- Stella might be an example of this too, seeing she'll pat Zoruru's head just to troll him.
- Love Makes You Crazy: Karara tries to use this as her reasoning behind everything she does
- Noodle Incident: The mistletoe incident of Sector 7.
- Oblivious to Love:
- Garuru, who has no idea Pururu has a crush on him.
- Karara could be an example of this too.
- Older Than They Look: Johnny is short. Very short for his age.
- Self-Insert Fic
- Stalker with a Crush: Karara for whoever she's going after at the time.
- Shipper on Deck: Kitty is a Torochiro fan and a Kulumois fan.
- Switching P.O.V.: This story gives the opportunity to let the other partners tell their own side of the story through their own point of view.
- Teen Genius: Tororo.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Tororo has a thing for cookies, even being stupid enough to let some space sirens in thinking they're girl scouts with cookies.