Izumi is the youngest son of the Sena family. Unlike the rest of his family, he has no interest in pursuing the entertainment business. He instead wants to pursue a manga career.
- Adorkable: Comes with being a bishonen otaku.
- Bishōnen: Even when he isn't dressed up as a girl, he has a pretty slender form, soft facial features, and large expressive eyes.
- Black Sheep: He'd rather go into the manga industry than be an actor like his parents or a musical performer like his brother.
- Clark Kenting: Somehow, people are unable to recognize him when he has his glasses on. This later works in his favor after making his debut into the entertainment business.
- Closet Key: Serves as one to Ryouma.
- Heroic BSoD: He suffers one after he's told that he has no talent in the manga industry.
- Idiot Hair: He has a rather prominent one to his otherwise straight hair.
- Otaku: He loves manga, is socially withdrawn, and has his room plastered in Lala-Lulu posters.
- So Beautiful, It's a Curse: After making his debut on TV, a lot of people start fawning over his looks and make some advances on him.
- Terrible Artist: Even though his dream is to be a manga artist, his drawing skills need a lot of perfecting.
- Uke: Despite his claims of wanting to be seme, he really is this.
Ryouma is a popular young actor. He once costarred with Izumi in the first Happy Wedding commercial as one of the kids in the crowd. He returned ten years later as the groom that Izumi's character marries.
- Adorkable: Despite his cool demeanor when he's acting, he has a tendency to geek out over Izumi from Episode 6 onwards.
- Childhood Friend Romance: He met Izumi when they were kids and they eventually become a couple in their adulthood.
- Clark Kenting: He does nothing to disguise himself other than wear a pair of glasses when he goes to the manga club Izumi is a part of in Episode 6.
- Curtains Match the Window: He has blue-violet hair and eyes.
- One Head Taller: He is considerably taller than Izumi who comes up to his shoulders.
- Single-Target Sexuality: No matter what gender Izumi is, Ryouma's very Izumi-sexual.
- Unsettling Gender Reveal: He's initially shocked from learning that Izumi, his main love interest, is a guy.
Rei is the manager of the Sena family.
- Beleaguered Assistant: He's the manager of the family that consists of a father that tends to hide information from him until last minute, a Genki Girl mother, one son who flirts with him, and the other being a massive Otaku introvert.
- I Owe You My Life: The reason behind his devotion to the Sena family is because Izumi's father saved him when he was left to die in an alley.
- My God, What Have I Done?: During Izumi's Heroic BSoD, Rei wonders if telling him that he has no chance in the manga industry was a harsh thing to say.
- Papa Wolf: Once when Izumi was little, Rei attacked a man who was trying to kidnap him.
- Team Mom: Even though Izumi's mother is alive and well, Rei has always acted like a maternal figure to Izumi. He regularly made sure that Izumi ate well, kept his room clean, and maintained good hygiene.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: He has dark green hair.
- Voiced by: Daigo (Japanese), Greg Cote (English)
Shougo is Izumi's older doting brother. He is the lead vocalist in his rock band CRUSHERZ.
- Big Brother Instinct: He regularly looks out for his brother's well-being and is openly affectionate to him, even if he embarrasses him.
- My Sister Is Off-Limits!: A male variation with his brother. He's unhappy that Ryouma has taken an interest in his little brother and he always wedges himself in between Izumi and Ryouma.
- Strong Family Resemblance: He looks exactly like his father did when he was younger.