open/close all folders
Wail (Keith LaMarr)
- Bald of Awesome: Back in the Bronze Age, he was the Bald, Black Leader Guy for 1-800-JUSTICE, an Expy of the Heroes For Hire.
- The Bear: Wail is a textbook example of a "Polar Bear." The grey streaks in his Badass Beard only add to his appeal.
- Chronic Hero Syndrome: Even in his old age, Wail can't sit still.
- I Was Quite a Fashion Victim: Like most Bronze Age superheroes.
- Old Superhero: Wail is in his late 50s, having been an active superhero off and on since the 1970s.
- Shout-Out: Wail was named after Keith David and Phil LaMarr, the voices of Goliath and Green Lantern John Stewart, respectively.
- Stout Strength: Wail would be a big guy even if his body wasn't five times more dense than a normal human. He weighs half a ton.
Wander (Erin White)
- Cloning Blues: Earth-Prime has its own Erin White, who is alive and well with a loving family. Wander literally has no place in this world.
- Death by Origin Story: Erin is the Sole Survivor of the Zombie Apocalypse which wiped out the rest of humanity in her Alternate Universe.
- Emo Teen: Wander didn't just avert this trope. She grabbed it by the neck and held its head underwater until the bubbles stopped.
- Non-Human Sidekick: Oliver The Super-Kitty. Subverted in that, while he is incredibly intelligent, he can't talk.
Willow (Minerva Salix)
- Polyamory: Willow is in a relationship with Jack of All Blades and Bombshell.
Wraith (Indira Singh)
- Alien Lunch: Her species eats metal. "Your car was delicious!"
- Attack! Attack! Attack!: Violence is her last resort, but once she resorts to it, she doesn't have much use for things like "strategy" or "tactics."
- Human Outside, Alien Inside: Even when shapeshifted, she still bleeds liquid silver.
- Witness Protection: Of the interstellar variety. Her reason for coming to Earff is to be protected and have a new identity.