The Fire Blogger is a Facebook Internet personality. He is a snarky TV reviewer, and tears several shows he considers overrated apart. The first show he riffed is The Middle. His blog used to be exclusive to tearing each episode of The Middle a new one, but he appears to have broadened his horizons to making fun of Kidz Bop and awful "Weird Al" Yankovic-style parodies from the Westboro Baptist Church.
There are a few speculations about why he is called the Fire Blogger. Some think that it's because of his real name (Jack Phoenix), but he insists that it's because he puts himself through "Entertainment Hell" and that there is "plenty of fire in Entertainment Hell".
You can find his material here.
According to him, Facebook Notes stopped working on his computer, and he has recently started releasing his riffs to That Guy with the Glasses. Of course, his blog is in the blogs section, rather than the articles.
- Caustic Critic: The Fire Blogger himself, taking shows most people like and thoroughly, mercilessly tearing them apart.
- Catch-Phrase: "PLAY HER OFF, KEYBOARD CAT!", for whenever Sue fails epically.
- Comedic Sociopathy: Played with when a particularly irritating scene from the Schmuck Bait comes up.
- Gilligan Cut: One of his Running Gags is pointing out The Middle's abuse of Gilligan Cuts.
- Go Mad from the Revelation: While riffing on The Middle's IMDB message boards for a third time, he theorizes that not only the creator, but all of the show's writers are watching the message boards closely, and does, in fact, Go Mad from the Revelation, to the point where he needs medical marijuana in a pot brownie, which results in a Mushroom Samba for the rest of the post.
- Moral Guardians: He released a review of a trailer for Justin Bieber's upcoming movie. It was a little less family friendly, as he let out many insults toward Justin Bieber that would give him a PG-13 rating. Days later, it was deleted. He's let a few of his fans know that it was because his parents gave him Hell about it later. He has also mentioned wanting to mock his parents' tendency to control what he says on his own blog.
- MSTing: His form of reviews. He explains what's going on in the episode/movie that he's riffing on, and then makes fun of it.
- No Indoor Voice: Whenever he gets especially infuriated, he does this.
- The Only One Allowed to Defeat You: Towards The Middle. A post on the TV Tropes Facebook page made by him specifically told readers not to make fun of The Middle anywhere on the internet, with the exception of on his blog.
- Only Sane Man: How he views himself (and his followers) when it comes to The Middle. That being said, he does respect people with other views, and doesn't like trolls.
- Overly Long Gag: Every time that Sue comes out wearing a cross country sweatshirt, prepare for some comment talking about how stinky the sweatshirt must be, or how stupid the fans are because they have to be reminded that Sue is in cross country.
- Review Blog: Obviously.
- Running Gag: Many, including pointing out that The Middle uses the same jokes.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: His view on the editors of this very page. He believes it's nice that there are people who like the blog enough to create a page for it, but believes they are misguided, should leave The Middle alone, and wants the page deleted.
- You Are Not Ready: During a liveblogging of Super Bowl XLV on Pajiba.com, he wondered why everyone was dreading the incoming disaster of The Black Eyed Peas, and mentions that he's reviewed songs by the Westboro Baptist Church worse than The Black Eyed Peas. Everyone in the chat room responds to that comment with this. Hilarious in Hindsight indeed, as the halftime show turned out to be one of the worst in history.