- you may know me as The Faceless Bastard, The Winged Mask, That creepy masked guy with the birds that came out of his chest and pecked off my best friend's face or any of the other names I have had.
— The Faceless Bastard, Introduction Post
It follows a Convocation Servant referred to as The Faceless Bastard as he goes about his daily business.
It is now finished.
Tropes included in The World Through These Eyeholes:
- Genre Savvy: Occasionally shows up. Most notably the beginning of Arc 3 Too bad it ended up being Wrong Genre Savvy and quickly became another example of Tempting Fate.
- Kill the Ones You Love: Faceless kills his wife and lets the birds devour his son to prove his loyalty. Later He is forced to kill May when it's confirmed she is possessed by The Liar.
- Lightning Can Do Anything: How Harold Met his end.
- Malevolent Masked Men: The Faceless Bastard himself. It is less used for intimidation or hiding then it is just so that people don't see The Convocation's eyes poking out where his own should be.
- Resigned to the Call: The Faceless Bastard is Repeatedly forced to heroics in order to complete his mission or survive much to his annoyance.
- Sociopathic Soldier: Faceless for The Convocation.
- Super Smoke: Harold Ardy after gaining the power of an extinct Fear.
- Tempting Fate: At least once in every Arc.
- Villain Protagonist: It's a Servant blog after all.