One of the best things about Super Monkey Ball is the music, so expect to be here a while.
- Jungle is an upbeat and catchy theme that is a great beginning for the game's soundtrack.
- The Bonus Stage theme gives off an exciting and upbeat mood that set the basis for all future bonus stage themes in the series.
- Sky High. Basically the half-brother of the sky theme from the original Monkey Ball.
- Monkey Mall gives off groovy lounge vibes that you can't help dancing to.
- The ambient, cool theme of Arctic quickly became popular among fans.
- Storm. This theme tells you that the game has decided to get dangerous.
- Master perfectly fits the ethereal Brutal Bonus Level that is the master stages.
- Monkey Race is fun and energetic, and fits the racing motif perfectly.
- Monkey Fight is chaotic and fast-paced, much like the minigame itself.
- Monkey Target. Probably the best minigame music in the game. It perfectly sets the mood of freely flying over the ocean.
- Monkey Bowling. DISCO TIME!
- The Bonus Stages, just as upbeat and fun as the original.
- Jungle Island is cheery and playful, just what you'd expect from an island populated by monkeys who love rolling in plastic balls.
- Volcanic Magma. A unique take on the volcano theme.
- Under the Ocean sounds both calm and invigorating at the same time.
- Inside the Whale. The most ear wormy of the stage themes.
- Amusement Park perfectly captures the feel of, well, an amusement park.
- Boiling Pot. It's amazing that a boiling pot of water has such a memorable and upbeat level theme.
- Bubbly Washing Machine is calm and peaceful, and pretty darn catchy too.
- Clock Tower Factory gives this feel of urgency, fitting for its stages in story mode.
- Space Colony is everything you'd expect in a space theme.
- Dr. Bad-Boon's Base doesn't sound like your typical evil villain lair theme, but it may be the best Eternal Engine theme in the series.
- Monkey Shot-Expert. Another space theme, although more ambient.
- Monkey Target 2 is just as awesome as its predecessor and for the same reasons.
- Monkey Soccer is surprisingly calm, with a little bit of disco vibes.
- Monkey Billiards 2, or, alternatively, cowboy billiards.
- Monkey Dogfight, like the minigame it plays in, is intense and keeps you on your toes.
- Monkey Bowling 2, yet another theme to party to.
- Monkey Baseball-Monkey Dome. That pumping drumline is bound to get stuck in your head.
- Monkey Race 2-Expert is tense and fast-paced, perfect for the racetracks it plays in.
- Monkey Target 2's menu feels just like a beach party (minus the teens drinking alcohol, this is a kids game, you know).
- The Monkey Dogfight Menu will get you PUMPED UP FOR NONSTOP AIR BATTLING, MISSILE LAUNCHING ACTION!
- Story Mode-Stage Select is very catchy and very nostalgic to fans.
- The Staff Credits theme is just as satisfying to hear as the original.
- Ice Lolly Land gives off an 8-bit feel.
- Meteorite Mayhem. There seems to be a running theme with awesome space themes in this series. This theme was remixed in Banana Blitz's "Sinking Swamp".
- Big Bang Boom. The lullaby-ish theme makes it sound so cute its beautiful.
- Zero-G Station. A mix of the lullaby-ish sounds of "Big Bang Boom" and parts of Super Monkey Ball 2's "Space Colony". This was remixed for "Ultra Heaven" in Banana Blitz.
- Listening to Monkey Golf's theme is a great way to cheer up your day.
- Jumble Jungle is cheerful, fun, and almost whimsical. It definitely sets itself apart from other jungle themes.
- Smooth Sherbet. Probably the most upbeat ice theme in Super Monkey Ball so far.
- Pirate's Ocean's theme defines Gangplank Galleon, turning the already ominous yet upbeat "Tempest Storm" into a spectacular spooky sea shanty perfect for any ship graveyard.
- Cobalt Cavern is a cave filled with snow and neon-colored mushrooms, and it's got a very fitting theme to go with it.
- Sinking Swamp mixes the cliched somber jungle music with the intense J-Pop vibes heard throughout the game, and the result is well worth a listen. Swamps of Side Chain replaces it in HD, and it's a relaxing trance track with a languid drone and juxtaposing wooden drum beats halfway.
- Ultra Heaven's hyper-energetic song will definitely come in aid when you're about to chuck your Wiimote out the window for how brutally difficult this world is.
- Hee Hee Cannon's boss theme gives you the feeling of fighting a crazed bounty hunter.
- Baboon Croon's theme. Sega deserves props for making the boss's So Bad, It's Good singing sound badass.
- Magimacaque has a theme that fits her crazed magician motif. Considering her popularity among fans, many say she has the best boss theme in the game.
- The Monkey Golf theme from Touch and Roll has been given a very calm remix, but doesn't make it any less cheery. Same thing applies for the Monkey Target 2 Menu remix.
- Woody Arch River Remix is a more rocking take on this Monkey Boat theme from SMB 2, now with a guitar solo.
- The remix of Monkey Shot-Expert sets the tone for the tense mini games that take place in space.
- Touch & Roll's Monkey Fight theme has been remastered, and keeps a cheerful tone for the more chaotic mini games.
- Far East and its vocal version SA*KU*RA. Not only do the songs feel just like you're in feudal Japan, they're also catchy to boot.
- The Guiding Star, the vocal track for Polar Festival, takes the crazy hard dance/cheerful song and works them with uplifting lyrics that pulls it all together.
- Magma Valley. This epic mix of rock 'n' roll and techno-pop fits perfectly into any volcano level.
- Siliconia starts off simple, but as it progresses, it becomes one of the most beautiful level themes in Super Monkey Ball history.
- Sweet Fountain fits a level that literally Tastes Like Diabetes.
- Bananightmare has a very somber, spooky feel to it, which helps add to the Spooky Grave Yard setting. It eventually goes to a more playful, mischievous tone, implying the spirits are about to prank your poor monkey.
- Dragon's Journey has a fun, up-beat Oriental feel to it.
- Skypolis traces back to the series' roots in Monkey Ball.
- Space Factory, AKA "FREAK 2NITE". As always, the obligatory space level gets the obligatory awesome techno theme, this time composed by Jet Set Radio composer Hideki Naganuma under the name "skankfunk".
- Mystic Dome, AKA "MAMA FROG". It's a laid-back oriental techno theme befitting the surreal decorations of the area.
- Monkey Race: Mt. Tyrano, AKA "SOLIDNESS", is an underrated gem even among the Super Monkey Ball series.
- Monkey Race: Sky Way sounds directly inspired by the classic Rainbow Road themes.
- Monkey Fight: White Cliffs. Truly one of the most epic technopop themes heard in a videogame.
- Monkey Fight: Blue Harbor, AKA "ROCKIN' COMMANDER", is a fast-paced mix of surf rock and samba.
- Monkey Island is a cool remix of the original Jungle Island theme, pure nostalgia fuel.
- Night Island gives off a cool jungle vibe, At NIGHT!
- Lava Island continues the trend of volcano level themes being awesome.
- Foggy Temple. After the music finishes building up, prepare for one of the most intense Prehistoria themes in video game history.
- Cardboard West fits the Wild West theme like a glove.
- Space Wars sounds like something you would rap to, and feels straight out of Kirby: Planet Robobot (despite predating it by 3 1/2 years).
- The Edit Stage/Love Maze themes make you feel like you're inside a video game.
- Monkey Bowling (Regular Lane). Any fan of techno music should not overlook this one.
- Monkey Bowling (Irregular Lane) is a more erratic and foreboding take on its counterpart.
- Monkey Bingo is another awesome techno-party theme.
- Battle Billiards. Just TRY to get it out of your head.
- Monkey Rodeo might bring back memories of the slide levels from Spongebob Squarepants Battle For Bikini Bottom.
- Monkey Target has another awesome theme. Although not as calm and ambient as its predecessors, it fits the prehistoric setting nicely.