- Playing with friends. Watching others fail at the game can be hilarious, especially if they fall off on one of the EASY stages. All the crap going on with the minigames can also count.
- How about levels which involve the monkeys being violently smacked off the level? Levels like Mad Rings, Brandished, and Giant Comb invoke this.
- Or levels like Totalitarianism that can smack you through the floor!
- In the second game, how do Aiai and friends convince Dr. Bad-Boon to get them back to normal size after getting hit with a shrink ray? Tickle torture. Extra points for how the monkeys were able to tickle him while inside their balls.
- This video shows a collection of debug stages in Super Monkey Ball 2. Some range from suffering from wonky physics, to bizarre layout, to crashing the game the moment the word "GO!" appears on the screen.
- This collision glitch. Just... Wow...
- X Play's review on the ever-hated Super Monkey Ball Adventure. There's a reason why Traveler's Tales doesn't want to work on the series again. See it all here.
- From Banana Blitz, we have Baboon Croon, the boss of Cobalt Caverns. She's a giant fish-lipped monkey with blue skin and GIANT breasts, complete with Jiggle Physics. She's such a Dreadful Musician that not only does her singing STUN your monkey, it also causes boulders to bombard the arena. See for yourself.
- Also from Banana Blitz, Doctor's animations on the continue screen. If you select "YES", he'll give an Oh, Crap! face and shake his head as if to say he does NOT want to go through any more levels. If you select "NO", he just collapses from exhaustion. Poor doc's to old for this.
- For some reason, Super Monkey Ball 2 decided to not have a lowercase "w" on the keyboard. So they just put a second lowercase "t" there instead.
Funny / Super Monkey Ball