- A meta example: the live recorded version of the Krillin Plays Outlast finale. Particularly the beginning, where we get to hear Lani transforming into Krillin instantaneously.
- From Episode 14, Take It To The Bridge, of the latest Krillin Plays series, Dead Space, we have Krillin's first encounter with the Brute. One of the toughest Necromorphs in the game, incredibly strong, known to "turtle-up" to protect it's weakpoints, and the death of many a player. Krillin remains relatively calm through the whole encounter, hitting it with the flamethrower once before utterly dismantling it with a single shot from the Ripper!Krillin: WHOO! Not so tough without your limbs, are ya? ARE YA?! (pockets the $500 it dropped) Thank you. Rot in Hell, Whatever-the-fuck-you-are. (Stomp) YEAH! That's two points for Krillin... Probably, I'm not sure how we score this. I'm gonna assume that one was worth two though.
Krillin: TASTE DESTRUCTO DISK! (One of it's arms blows off) COWER! COWER BEFORE THE MIGHT OF KRILLIN! FEAR ME! FEAR ME! (Takes a hit, then bounces back with another Ripper shot to finish it off) I SAID FEAR!
- When he encounters a second one in Episode 15, Pressure, Pushin' Up On Me, he has a momentary freakout- due to the confined space where the encounter is taking place- but still tears the thing apart. Again, with the Ripper.
Krillin: Okay... Same time next week? Probably not, 'cause all ya'll sons 'a bitches are dead!
- After that, when he makes it back to the Bridge, he encounters a pack of five Leapers, one after the other, and annihilates them with the Line-Gun. When all is said and done, he has all of them lying at his feet in a little circle.
Krillin: YEAH! HA HA! SUCK IT, WHORE! (The Hunter gets frozen and send up to storage) FUCK OFF! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!A couple seconds later, after some direction from KendraKrillin: I just killed a puzzle boss. Not that it was that difficult. Honestly? He kinda made it easy. Now where's that [Doctor Mercer]?! I'll fuck him up right fierce!
- From episode 20, Chill Out!, Krillin successfully freezes the Hunter in cryogenic stasis on his first try, and sends it off to storage with a triumphant one-liner:
Krillin: When you get to Hell, TELL THE DEVIL YOU RODE SHOTGUN, BITCH!
- From episode 31, The Doctor Is In: Krillin has spent most of the game referring to the Force Gun as the shotgun, since it acts like a video game shotgun. This is fairly innocuous, until this episode, where Krillin obliterates an Enhanced Slasher with the Force Gun, throwing in a one-liner that's both hilarious and badass.
Krillin: If ice doesn't take care of you, HOW ABOUT FIRE?!Activates remote control of the shuttle.Computer: Test firing shuttle engines.Cue The Hunter erupting in a massive ball of fire.Krillin: Yeah! WHAT NOW, MOTHERFUCKER?! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Not gonna regenerate from nothin', are ya? (Suddenly meek and doubtful) Please tell me you're not.
- From episode 33, Flame On!, Krillin manages to destroy The Hunter once and for all by switching on the engines and incinerating it in a triumphant blast.
- From episode 37, "Finale", Krillin killing the Hive Mind with incredible ease.
- Any of Nappa or Vegeta's moments of ingenuity during Portal 2 when solving a puzzle.
- Vegeta in Chivalry sucks pretty hard... until the middle part where he goes to a murder spree until being put down.Vegeta: I killed everyone.
- At the end of Outlast Whistleblower, Krillin is informed that by sending the footage, he'll do irrevocable damage to the Murkoff Corporation, but his loved ones will be targeted in revenge. His response?
- When Vegeta plays the first night of Five Nights at Freddy's, he actually becomes bored playing it since none of the robots ever go to the doors. Seems like the machines are the ones who are afraid of the player in this case. Android 19 could probably relate to them.
- Krillin Plays PT with Nappa. He seems to forget after a while that he's playing a video game with the same brute that killed most of his friends.
- Even more so in which he gets along pretty well with Nappa.
- Krillin killing two androids in Alien: Isolation.
- When he gets the flamethrower, he scares off the alien several times and burns down an android. Shame about the small ammo supply.
- Vegeta's furious defiance to The Stanley Parable's theme of the illusion of choice. As the game repeatedly toys with him and throws his attempts at showing free will in his face, Vegeta just gets angrier and angrier until the very end when he gives the final 'F-You' to the game's claims that he has no choice:Narrator: When Stanley came to a set of two open doors, he entered the door on his left.
Vegeta: No, I'm making a choice!
Narrator: This was not the correct way to the meeting room, and Stanley knew it perfectly well.
Vegeta: I know it damn well!
Narrator: Perhaps he wanted to stop by the employee lounge first, just to admire it.
Vegeta: I know where I'm going. I know what I'm doing. Look at the lounge; it's fantastic! I made the choice to come here! And now I'm moving this way, because I can go this way!
Narrator: Stanley took the first open door on his left.
Vegeta: No, I'm not! I'm going this way! Because I can! It's where I'm going! Because I'm going this way! (dives off the balcony) RENEGADE FOR LIIIIIIIFE!
- Vegeta's child-like glee in playing Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. Especially when he discovers Blade Mode for the first time.Vegeta: Hooooooollllyyyyyy SHIIIIIITTTTTT!!!
Vegeta: What do you think happens next, sir? 'Cause I guarantee you: it's going to hurt a lot!
- And the fact that he beats Metal Gear Rising instead of quitting or ragequitting.
- Not to mention Vegeta, after impaling Armstrong with Sam's sword, utters this badass line.
- The fact that Krillin tried to stand up for himself against Vegeta, even though he still ended up having to play SOMA.
- Okay, ignoring the fact that Vegeta initially missed the point of the 'Take it slow' level on Super Hot, the fact that he did manage to get close enough to punch one of the shooters before dying is pretty impressive.
- Krillin's battle with One-Winged Angel Jack Baker during Krillin Plays Resident Evil 7, particularly this line:Krillin: You're not bad for a giant *shotgun blast*, but I fight guys bigger than me ALL THE TIME! *shoots out one of the monster's eyes* WOOHOO! You know how many times I've fought people bigger than me, Jack? Every time except Chiaotsu!
- He's also completely unfazed by all the hallucinations Eveline throws at him before the final fight, even just flat-out ignoring some of them.
- In the very first part of Krillin Plays The Evil Within 2, upon finding out that his character's daughter didn't actually die in a fire but was abducted for shadowy science purposes, he has nothing but snark for the Administrator's big speech about moving humanity forward.Krillin (as Sebastian): And you expect me not to kill all of you?
Awesome / Two Saiyans Play