- In the non-canon 13 Riders Special, when Knight sacrifices himself by jumping in the way of Verde's Final Vent, instead of lying down and dying, he immediately gets back up and Final Vents him right back. He is clearly injured the whole time, and dies soon after.
- Which is then followed by A now deck-less Shinji picking up the now user-less Knight deck, using it (going straight into survive in the process) and then either getting into a massive rider battle royale (which is basically everyone unloading their Final Vents onto him, or destroying the source of Mirror World, escaping in the process, depending on which of the Multiple Endings you go by.
- When Shinji finally gets to be the cool one for the first time, saving an injured Ren from Volcancer.
- When Knight and Ryuki first activate their Survive cards.
- Tezuka, the man who gave Ren the Survive Shippu card, took a direct hit from Ouja's Final Vent. Buying time for Shinji and Tezuka to run away, Ren slowly draws the card as, true to its name windy gales blow through the Mirror World. Ren loads the card, transforming his visor to the Dark-Visor Zwei, and takes out the Dark Blade as he changes into Survive Form, his flowing cape billowing in the wind. He then proceeds to completely decimate Ouja, and probably would've finished him off for good were it not for the Mirror Monster getting in the way.
- Shinji was even better: Cornered by Ren in Survive Form, Shinji slowly draws his Survive Card and flips it. Revolution plays for the first time in the series as, elsewhere, Zolda and Ouja unleash their Final Vents. Back with Ren and Shinji, surrounded by the flames of the Card, , Shinji slowly puts his card into his new Drag-Visor Zwei. The music times PERFECTLY as Shinji transforms into Survive Form, then declares his resolution to fight Ren, not to kill him, but to live for him.
- The first time we saw Dragredder turn into Dragranzer, and then into the most awesome Cool Bike ever.
- Ryuki Vs. Ryuga. No flashy moves or the usual Toku camp. It was just Shinji against his copy who was a pale imitation of the real thing, in a brutal fistfight. It ends when Shinji, having been punched all the way back to the building, gives a wordless challenge by simply drawing the only card in the entire fight: The Final Vent. Ryuga responds to his challenge to settle once and for all who the real one is, ending with a Rider Kick showdown that ends with Shinji slamming Ryuga to his death.
- "Punch where there's Golden Feathers": Shinji just relived the entirety of the Rider War, unable to do anything to change it. On the last day, he fills his entire room with post-it notes to well, Punch where there's Golden Feathers, all to make one big point.
- And there's Odin's reaction. While the punch didn't hurt him, it did manage to shock him since he never expected Shinji to know where he'd teleport. And there's the fact that he actually hit him since Odin's Teleport Spam meant he's hit a total of three times in the main series.
- The first time Ryuki fights Ouja in his Survive Form in episode 35. While Ouja had the upper hand throughout the fight, the table was flipped when Ryuki decided to use his Survive Form. Seriously, Ryuki Survive just cancels out Ouja's Metalgelas-based Final Vent with nothing but a LITTLE swat from Dragranzer's tail. Granted Ouja wasn't going all out but it makes you wonder how much Shinji has grown until this point. If not for his compassion, he could have ended Asakura right there and then.
- After that, we get a glimpse of Kamen Rider Tiger's ability and fighting style. Out of nowhere, Ouja's Genocider was frozen and Ouja was dragged by Destwilder along the ground. While Ouja could escape from Destwilder's grasp, he was ended up knocked unconscious from the blow. Several episodes after that, Asakura marks Tojo in his hit-list. It just shows how much Tojo had surprised and vexed Asakura enough to gain his attention, despite his petty and pragmatic trick.
- Episode 40. A 7-way free from all, from Knight vs. Alternative Zero on a Final Vent clash, to Ouja vs Tiger, and ends with with Imperer's monsters joining the fight and Zolda, and Survive Mode Ryuki. Truly awesome.
- When a Rider goes up against Kamen Rider Ouja, they can never put up a decent fight. Such is not the case with Tiger. He is disarmed of his Wolverine Claws, but still fights with his Axe, being one of the few Riders to resort to using their Weapon Visor. He attacks Ouja with Destwilder, who counters with Metalgelas, and freezes Venosnaker just as Ouja prepares to use his special Final Vent. Tiger forces Ouja to resort to using the weakest Final Vent after having no Cards left to counter, and still lived to tell the tale... until his Heroic Sacrifice.
- Combined with Tear Jerker, Shinji's final stand against the Mirror Monsters in episode 49. Wounded by a Mirror Monster while protecting a little girl, Shinji still musters up the strength to fight. He and Ren manage to kill several monsters before Shinji gets disarmed, and even then he kills some more with his Rider Kick. Once they go into Survive Form and unleash their Final Vents, they manage to destroy every single monster rampaging through the city streets. And epic last stand for a noble Rider.
Awesome / Kamen Rider Ryuki