- Merely existing. Look at it this way: Kuuga was able to bring back the Kamen Rider brand out of limbo and help launch it into the mega franchise it is today. Only a truly awesome show could do that.
- Another meta example: The "Kuuga Curse", in which any attempt at translating the series gets cancelled sometime after the tenth episode, was broken by Midnight Crew Subs after 10 years of being subbed. This even prompted TV-Nihon to resume their long-abandoned translation.
- Many of Kuuga's fights, but a few take the cake.
- Kuuga's bike-on-bike battle with Go-Badaa-Ba. Or really, any time he uses Bike Fu, because he's one of the best Riders at using it.
- Any time he masters a new form for the first time is a memorable moment.
Yusuke: I fight to protect people's smiles, so that nobody will have to cry! So please, witness...my transformation!
- Transforming to Mighty Form after a rousing speech about what he's decided to fight for as a church burns down around him, Ichijo, and the Grongi they're fighting. It was the first time he made his legendary Badass Boast, and when he told everyone to witness his henshin, we ALL listened.
- Showing off some impressive moves combined with acrobatic skill when he finally learns he needs the rod for Dragon Form.
- Mastering Pegasus Form by snatching the Monster of the Week's stinger-like projectile out of midair, then one-shotting it with his own Pegasus weapon. The Grongi screams like a little girl in fear.
- The emergence of Titan Form features Kuuga no-selling the monster's explosive spitting attack while slowly advancing on it, stopping the last one with his hand, then running the bastard through with his sword.
- Episode 35. Kuuga delivers an unbelievable smackdown to Go-Jaraji-Da, a monster that really, really deserved it. Once he finds the Grongi in the hospital, Yusuke transforms into Mighty Form while running at it, tackles it out the window, and then just starts pounding its head into the pavement, screaming the whole time. Once it starts to fight back, he summons the Gouram and then rams it, driving Jaraji all the way to the lake on the front of his bike. En route, Jaraji tries to kill Kuuga by stabbing him close-range, but Kuuga sees it coming and switches to Titan Form, shrugging the attack off. When he gets to the lake, Kuuga comes to a screeching stop, throwing the Grongi into the water. Then he draws his sword and slowly walks toward Jaraji (who is whimpering in terror at this point), silently transforming to Rising Titan, then slashing the Grongi and finally knocking it on the ground and finishing it off with a brutal Rising Calamity Titan, after screaming during that curbstomp as well.
- Ichijo deserves a mention for his sheer dedication to his job, even when badly injured. He also is the only normal human in the series to take out any Grongi.
- Episode 16: Kuuga does a finishing move on a truck so hard that it somehow kills the Grongi driving it!
- Up until his confrontation with Zu-Zain-Da, Yuusuke's Rider Kicks were mostly incidental at best (a simple side kick or an impromptu jump kick). However, after Zain defeat him, he practices his Rider Kick until it becomes the memorable flying side kick that we all know and love.
- When Godai appears as Kuuga in Wizard's epilogue, he is capable of using Rising Ultimate (a previously Decade-only final form for Kuuga) without any issues, unlike his AR counterpart Onodera, who struggled with Rising Ultimate the first time he used it.
Awesome / Kamen Rider Kuuga