- Episode 1: A canyon-fill of cops and mountain rescue workers fall for the oldest trick in the book. Then Yusuke attempts to slink off...
- Episode 2: After Yusuke defeats the monster as Kuuga, the scene cuts to an unconscious Ichijou beginning to wake and the camera pulls back to show that Ichijou is now propped up against Yusuke's side while the sun rises. The following conversation happensYusuke Good Morning, Ichijou-san
Ichijou: ...Why am I on your shoulder?
Yusuke: It's not so bad, is it?
Ichijou: ...This is the blunder of my life.
- Episode 5: While waiting for Yusuke, Kazari tries telling Ichijou about the time he climbed Mount Everest, and how people used to call it "Erevest", despite the fact that he incorrectly pronounces its other name as "Chomolanman". Before they head off, Ichijou asks Yusuke to tell Kazari that it's actually pronounced "Chololungma".
- Episode 11: Yusuke rushes to a construction site, Senshi playing in the background, ready to kick No. 22's rhino behind... Then the Grongi punches Yusuke off of his bike, with the music just stopping.
- Episode 20: After the Faux Death scare in the previous arc, Tsubaki illustrates how Godai's body and the Amadam fought and eventually overcame No. 26's poison...with an impromptu arm wrestling match. Yusuke wins, but not without making some incredibly goofy strained faces.
Funny / Kamen Rider Kuuga