Tropers: Phoenixdaughter AM
Meh, like I careHiya! phoenixdaughterAM is an incoming college student. She has a passion for handheld videogames and animated movies. Can be a jack of all fandoms as she generally likes everything. Enjoys a steamy romance novel now and then and knows why. Likes long walks on the beach but is stuck in the midwest. Dislikes immensely her step-father. Aspiring actress/voice actress. Has her own series planned out but unless something happens, will proabably be permanetly shelved, since she enjoys tinkering with other people's characters too much. A blog under a different username can be found here Fanfics are here (Constructive criticism is nice!) Sticking around Videogames while occasionally dipping into the Yack Fest. PSN is phoenixdaughter and my 3DS Friend Code is 0447 - 5069 - 0341. For social media, Twitter is here and Tumblr is here. Inquire within about Facebook, as I'll want your full name and I'm likely going to ignore you if I don't recognize you. Troper Wall is this-a-way!
— Female Protagonist, summing up my general outlook on life Persona 3 Portable
This troper provides examples of the following tropes:
- Archnemesis Step-Dad: Would you believe he dislikes everything new media? And video games? And higher cultured art?
- Asperger Syndrome: Explains alot actually. Move along.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Nothing "justs" sets me off, but DON'T get me mad.
- Brilliant but Lazy: A common complaint from her parents.
- College is exaggerating this.
- Catch Phrase: Seesh! (discarded now) and Hiya!
- Cloudcuckoolander: Shades of this. I'm known to be pretty...energetic around others.
- Covert Pervert
- Dandere: Very much so.
- Doesn't Like Being Touched: But in the right hands...
- Fandom Heresy: I could start one up in a few fandoms but I don't want to get killed.
- In Sonic the Hedgehog, I kinda liked the Darker and Edgier elements. And I thought Sonic and Elise were cute. And I like Jason over Ryan. (Moot point now) *runs away from tomatoes*
- For Pokémon, Emerald remains my personal fave and doesn't like the Frontier in Platinum. It's NOT HUGE! IT LOST IT'S AWESOME- *runs away from tomatoes*
- Fleeting Passionate Hobbies: She suspects that because she likes reading/writing though, TV Tropes will be a subversion.
- Yep. With the forums, TV Tropes is offically Subverted.
- Friendless Background: Causing this troper to love the net for finding people with similar interests.
- Graceful Ladies Like Purple: Well don't know about graceful but purple is my favorite color and I am a lady.
- Flyover Country: Missouri right next to the Kansas border. Not too far from Kansas City but far enough to be Down on the Farm.
- Headphones Equal Isolation: Taken advantage of.
- Innocently Insensitive: At times.
- No Indoor Voice: Happens. Which is why when I get typecaseted in plays, it's usually the Genki Girl.
- Official Couple: With Phoenixor, after a series of Twice Shy and in my case, Oblivious to Love.
- Savvy Guy, Energetic Girl: We've been described as such.
- Stalker with a Crush: A VERY BIG Pet Peeve Trope
- The Scrappy: Showing just how subjective this trope is, some of her favorite characters are considered these.
- Shipping: As noted in Fandom Heresy, I ship oddly. Mostly it's done by Cuteness Proximity so I'm more likely to go for an Official Couple.
- One True Pairing: By series
- Abandon Shipping: Fire Emblem Awakening has one with Fredrick and Cordelia. Awww...Fredrick is so nice and understanding to Cordelia and is sympathetic to her natural talent at everything and how it's not always perfect! I wonder how the S-Rank is...oh. It's about that after Cordelia cried her heart out about her unrequited love, Fredrick proposes to her because he loves her no matter what...and she gives little indication that she loves him back. Unlike a lot of her other supports. Yeah...ABANDON SHIP! ABANDON SHIP!
- May-December Romance: Seems to be a thing with a younger guy/older girl preference, with the start being KenxFem!Protag and codified with RickenxRobin, both being player avatars and Adorably Precocious Childs. Uh...did I mention my boyfriend is a slightly less than a month older than me?
- Shrinking Violet
- Small Town Boredom / Hated Hometown
- Stepford Smiler: Underneath the Nice Girl person is a very insecure girl.
- Sweet Tooth: Snickerdoodles, Milk chocolate, ICE CREAM!
- There Are No Coincidences: Hey! If I haven't been a Butt Monkey, I might not have had my life ruined by this site!
- The Unfavorite
- Took the Bad Film Seriously: Doing a write-off play for high school, I was one of the few who took my role super-seriously. Cue my rage when people forgot their lines during the performance.
- TV Tropes as a Gateway Drug: The Shin Megami Tensei Persona franchise, which has gone on to by my all-time favorite series, was introduced via Tv Tropes.
- Where Did We Go Wrong?: This looks to be what will happen as I have no interest in politics in a highly conservative family and am not very religious despite being brought up in a Christan household.
Things I like
open/close all folders
Anime and Manga
Live Action TV
Admittily, my weakest area since I'm not an avid watcher.
Video Games (Here we go)
- Sonic the Hedgehog: Long time fan. These days it's kinda meh though. And even though I'm was a fan post-90's still prefer him over Mario.
- Shin Megami Tensei
- The Legend of Zelda
- Ivalice Alliance
- Harvest Moon
- Harvest Moon: The Tale Of Two Towns
- Kingdom Hearts
- Fire Emblem