Series: Lock, Stock...
Recycled: The Series to Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels. None of the actors or characters from the film returned, but it was a Spiritual Successor; Strictly Formula Guy Ritchie crime caper comedy with Cluster F Bombs and witty dialogue coming out the ears.
This series contains examples of;
- Aerosol Flamethrower — Weapon of Choice for Firebug.
- Bald of Evil — Miami Vice
- A Bloody Mess — An odd variation, since it is blood, but animal blood from a bucket left lying around in Nefarious' meat locker.
- British Brevity — A pilot move and seven 45-minute episodes.
- The Clan — Moon's extended family.
- Corrupt Hick — a West Country version in Moon's uncle.
- Crappy Carnival — the fairground in Kent run by Moon's dodgy relatives.
- The Dragon — what crime boss would be complete without one?
- Episode Finishes the Title: "Lock, Stock, & [Macguffin Of The Week]"
- Fake Nationality / Funny Foreigner
- Fun with Subtitles — while the guys laugh about the "bacradi" that nearly killed an entire hen night, the Dutch guys mutter to each other,They were lucky - how many died in Utrecht?Twenty four.
- Generic Ethnic Crime Gang
- Hey, It's That Guy! — Oh look, it's Jack! And there's Lisa Rogers with her top off...
- London Gangster
- Man on Fire — anyone who annoys Firebug.
- My Local — a variation, as the protagonists own the pub.
- National Stereotypes — the Greek is a small bald man who runs a kebab shop, the Dutch guys are stoners...
- Pinball Protagonist
- Pyro Maniac — Firebug.
- The Yardies