open/close all folders
Played by: LynxA young and optimistic woman from Australia who is devoted to music. Despite being from a rich family, she decides to travel to New York, so she could bring colour to the big, grey city by playing her ukulele in the streets.
- Magic Music: She and her little banjo will one day rule the world
- The Ingenue
- The Pollyanna: Everyone dies around her, but Clover stays ever cheerful.
- Wide-Eyed Idealist: She always sees the positive things around her
Played by: MeTaLeVeLA kindergarden teacher, who got jailed after an incident that is not referred to in detail and is now in Sydney to visit his best friend/crush Shelley Weinberg. He is at first shy and calm, but starts to open up to the others as the days go by.
- Authority in Name Only: He gets voted the leader of the group, but nobody really ever listens to him
- Break the Cutie: A male example - after zombies, violent deaths and a good fight with Tess, he is a lot more bitter than in the beginning
- Lovable Coward: He isn't the most brave of our heroes, but still almost all characters love him, especially Clover.
- Love Confessor: To Clover.
Played by: wuschA German Lawyer, who is about to leave Australia after he spent his vacation there.
- Mistaken for Pedophile: He just wanted to play cards...
Played by: SchattenläuferAn self-confident motor mechanic from Australia who recently got fired because he hit on his bosses daughter. Well, this doesn't keep him from planning to go on vacation for relaxing and cheap hookers.
- Casanova Wannabe: Most of the female characters don't seem to be interested in him.
- Chivalrous Pervert
- Glad-to-Be-Alive Sex: Saving Sarah turned out to be a good idea.
- Loveable Sex Maniac
- Odd Friendship: With Tess.
- Rescue Romance
Played by: GendrekA suspended cop from the United States. When he was a teenager, he realized that life was not fair and the only way to reach ones goals was to have money. Neither he nor his parents had and upon understanding that he would never be able to become rich and successful, he decided to become a criminal. Everything went relatively well for a time until Axel eventually got involved in a murder and got caught by the police. However, instead off going to jail he was offered to help the police. And after some help, Axel officially joined the cops. Unfortunately for him, while chasing some drug dealers, he decided to lean out of the window of the 80km/h fast car and delivering shots in their heads. Needless to say, his boss was not happy. So, after losing his job he decided to start a new life in Australia.
- Beta Couple: With Helena.
- Distracted by the Sexy: Helena and Axel have a lot of fun in the first four chapters
- Heroic Sacrifice
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: You can argue about the "gold" part, but he is a cop with high morals
- Turn Coat: How he got his job as a cop.
Played by: CaroA customs officer in training, who works at gate D52 at the Sydney Airport. She is the daughter of General Jack McAldrin, an ADF officer. He provided her with the contact to get the job at the airport. Before that, Helena was a hedonistic party girl, who started to damage the reputation of the McAldrin family. She works together with her narcotics detection dog, Machete.
- All Girls Want Bad Boys: She very quickly decides she wants Axel, and she wants him HARD
- Ax-Crazy: After Axels death she goes completely nuts.
- Beta Couple: With Axel.
- Bratty Teenage Daughter: Her past before the apokalypse went down
- Girly Bruiser: The only woman to hit 9 whopping points in Strengh
Played by: steelA drug dealer from Russia. His girlfriend was the daughter of a mafia boss and he gained some role in their business. However, a rival gang assaulted his girlfriend's home and killed her and her family. Afterwards, they came after him, knocked him around and killed his family. Vengefully, he killed some mooks who participated in the murders. Finally, get his revenge Nikita travelled to Australia where he found out their boss was.
Played by: KarlA 60-years old engineer from Latvia. As a child, his mother taught him to loathe communism and he developed hatred for the Russians. After being an engineer for many years and slowly growing old, Andris didn't find much work anymore. So he travelled to Australia when he got a job offer from Sydney.
- Cool Old Guy
- Dirty Old Man / Covert Pervert: You wouldn't expect it, but his inventory includes an inflatable doll and some magazines of questionable content.
Phương "Niki" Anh
Played by: LigiiihhA 15-years old boy from Vietnam. He moved to Australia with his parents in hopes of a better education. Unfortunately, he wasn't as good at school as his parents wanted him to be, so they went back to Vietnam, leaving him behind. Luckily, the staff of an café at the airport in Sydney took care of him and hired him as a waiter.
- Abusive Parents: And how! They left him all alone in a foreign country and destroyed his identity card - because he got a B+ at school.
- The Cutie
- Nick Name Basis: Because nobody can pronounce his name properly.
- Older Than They Look: He is rather short for his age with childlike features.
- Shrinking Violet: A male example.
- Teen Genius
Played by: R.F.A self-proclaimed adventurer and Indiana Jones fan. He strives to be like his idol.
- Jack-of-All-Stats: He had the most balanced build of all characters. And that is exacly what killed him
- Zombie Infectee: Sacrifices himself after getting bitten.
Played by: StreicherA man from Ireland. His parents were killed by the Mafia in front of him. He now has an imaginary friend, "Mister Jack", who helps him coping with his life.
Played by: DSA-ZockerA homeless man who makes his living by begging at the airport and occasionally stealing from passengers.
- Homeless Hero: The reason he's at the airport
- Judge, Jury, and Executioner: He kills Axel after he proposes to send Leo into a suicide mission
James "Fawyer" Sord
Played by: MiveyGrowing up alone and never acquiring a real profession, Fawyer lead a rather unusual life. After a series of strange experiences on an island he got rich by selling his memoirs to a certain J. J. Abrams and started a quiet life, aside from occasional flashbacks.
Daniela "Dani" Köhler
Played by: AndromedaAn intelligent German hippie and anarchist who didn't complete her degrees, partly because of her own laziness. So after some experiences with drugs and some trouble with the police Dani decided to go to the Netherlands. There she established a coffe shop with an an acquaintance. Visiting internet friends for the first time brought her to Australia.
Teresa "Tess" Ehlinger
Played by: VivianeAn assistant doctor from Switzerland who spent two years in Australia to search for naturopathic medicine.
Kekoa "Keko" Makani
Played by: Maister-RäbbitA surfer from Hawaii. Looking for the perfect wave he travelled the Pacific's beaches and finally came to Australia.
Played by: Jerome Denis AndreA catholic priest of the Dominican order. The Vatican sent him to Sydney to investigate accusations of child abuse in a church and possibly downplay the results in front of the media. This failed hoever, as Cyrillus wreaked carnage among the accused priests because they proudly admitted their crimes.
Leocadia "Léo" Arellano-Felix
Played by: MephistaThe seven-year-old daughter of an Mexican drug dealer and an Australian woman. Léo grew up in Tijuana, Mexico, and often helped her father smuggling their "criminally delicious candies" across the borders. In the beginning of the first season she just visited her Australian grandparents.
- The Baby of the Bunch: She ist the by far youngest of the original group - and never gets to do fun, deadly tasks
- Cheerful Child: Leo is generally surprisingly happy for the things that happen around her
- Curious as a Monkey: Likes to discover secrets. Bonus points for her plush monkey Alváro.
- Immortality Begins at 20: Still alive and kicking in Season 3, 20 years after the apocalypse
- Kid Sidekick: To all the other characters
Played by: ShinshriiEllen originally went to Sydney to study psychology, but it turned out to be much more boring than expected. So, while doing research on the subject and observing how easy the work actually was, Ellen became a dominatrix. She appears at Sydney airport to visit her parents who think she works as a therapist.
Played by: CaroAs wife to the late General McAldrin, Prudence was accustomed to a live of luxury - her whole life long she cared for her son, General Jack McAldrin. She cooked, cleaned and played card games with all the other rich wives of the military leaders of Australia. After the apokalypse she lived in Sector Alpha. But she is by no means you're friendly old lady - she's racist, pretty conceited and allover mean towards people of lower class.Prudence ist the grandmother of Helena McAldrin and Haile.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: Nice old lady on the outside, mean racist on the inside.
- Break Them by Talking: Her favourite way of winning an argument
- Devil's Advocate: Is strongly against "stealing" from the dead - and is the only one saying so.
- Hidden Depths: She was abused by her husband.
- Never Mess with Granny: Prudence never actually fought for her live, but she absolutely ruined an elite soldier in station 5 - just by being mean to him.
Played by: IndyAn ex-idol and channel cleaner from Indonesia. More is not known about him.
- Hero of Another Story: What he did in the years between season 1 and 2.
- Inexplicably Awesome: He's incredibly strong for a simple channel cleaner.
- Only Sane Man: Suparman gets shit done, even when everybody else is panicking
Played by: MeTaLeVeLThe some-kind-of-girlfriend of Ian Burrows and an acclaimed camerawoman and photographer. She works as a nurse in the Hole of the military base. Shelley is a generally nice, charismatic woman, who gets along with pretty much everyone on the team.
- Damsel out of Distress: Shelley can take care of herself, thank you very much.
- Hospital Hottie: She is a really pretty woman AND a nurse.
- Nurse with Good Intentions: She tries her best, but she has no power over zombie bites
- Plucky Girl: Stays pretty positive despite all the horrible events around her.
- Sorry, I'm Gay: Has a crush on Gabriel. But he's not really into that.
Played by: GendrekA french good-for-nothing and petty criminal with a passion for parcour-running. He lived in the Hole, until he met Hugh Jackman, who recruited him for his personal tobacco farm. Gabriel becomes a good friend of Shelley and Lexi and is often the victim of Prudences nitpicking.
- Gay Best Friend: To Shelley and Lexi.
- Non-Action Guy: Gabriel stayed out of trouble for the most part of the game and almost never got into a potencially deadly situation.
Alexandra "Lexi" Miller
Played by: steelThe sister of Axel Miller. Even after a whole year, she's still searching for her little brother. In the meantime, the ex-cop works as the gunsmith in the armory of the military base. She smokes, drinks and is a deeply sarcastic person. And she really likes 80s-rock.
- French Maid Outfit: She finds one on the ship and tries it on. Hilarity ensues.
- Knight in Sour Armor: Lexi can be incredibly snarky.
Played by: ZitroneneisCelina is a girl of good family and had a bright future - and then the apocalypse hit her life. While fleeing the zombies, the was buried alive in a cave. There she developed a severe psychosis and started hearing voices. One of them was Will, her brand-new Imaginary Friend
Played by: LynxA middle-aged woman, living a surpisingly good life at the military base. She lives with her lover in Sector Alpha and is a curator for all the good of the old world. Dolores is a "hard shell, soft core"-kind of person and pretty reserved at the beginning. She and Celina become fast friends due to their shared politeness and composure.Dolores is the mother of Clover of season 1.
- Grande Dame: Not really played straigt, but Dolores IS pretty humorless.
- Housewife: Thats the life she was accustomed to
Played by: NonsenseA french teenager of good family turned goth-punk. She's bratty, rebellious and rude, but at the core she is still a little girl with a heart of gold. Alice is good with kids and becomes good friends with Leo.
- Ambiguously Gay: Was her female best friend in college a friend or a ~friend~? No one knows.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: She can be pretty, well, moody.
- Perky Goth: Alice might be moody, but is still relativly nice, espacially towards Leo
- Zombie Infectee: Gets infected and dies a few hours afterwards.
Phương "Niki" Anh
Played by: LigiiihhAfter the events of season 1, Niki was put into a coma and tested for military purposes. One year long he stayed in the military base and was only recently allowed to roam around. His hair turned white and the shy boy got even more shy. He is still polite, nice and has a generally positive attitude.
- The Lab Rat: For the military base
Richard Matthew "Matt" Fireburg
Played by: R.F.Matt is an english thief, who reached Camp Hope by accident. More is not known about him.
- Gentleman Adventurer: He looks and acts like he doesn't exactly belong into modern times.
- Gentleman Thief: He's pretty nice for a thief.
Leocadia "Leo" Arellano-Felix
Played by: MephistaOlder. Cuter. Even more mexican. Leo is back and she is cute as ever. She still wants nothing more than to find her father, who is a captive of the military. All tropes out of season 1 still apply.
Played by: Jerome Denis AndreFritz is an german chemistry student and member of an traditional fraternity. He is physically strong and uses very outdatet weapons against the zombies.
- Real Life Writes the Plot: Because his player was mostly AFK, the group sent him into almost all deadly challenges - and he survived almost all of them, until he was finally slain in the last station.
Played by MiveyNathan is a fisherman. And thats exactly what he did for almost the whole game - safe for a few occations. He actually enjoys the more positive sides of the apocalypse (less people, for one).
Played by: WetakoGunther is a funky sysadmin, who uses his position in Sector Beta to host a BBS. And you wouldn't believe it: There's actually still Spam after the apokalypse! Gunter is pretty crafty and became the go-to jugger during the adventure.
- Communications Officer: Literally.
- The Driver: He navigates the "Heather".
- Extraverted Nerd: His golden shades difinitly qualify him for that.
- Grease Monkey: Towards computers and communications technology.
- Masterof Unlocking: Becomes the go-to mechanic of the team whenever Prudence is unavailable
Played by: ScavengerDavid is technical genius of the group and a nice and pleasant person to have around. He gets voted as the leader.
Played by: LayanaJul is a sports teacher and survived because she slacked off on a world journey while the apocalypse hit. She is a bit snobby and tends to be rude, but does everything she can to save the people around her.
- Beta Couple: After the events of season 2, she shares a private moment with Nathan. It is strongly hinted that Lisa of season 3 is the daughter of them.
Played by: Dr. AlzheimA russian military officer, who doesn't speak english. At all. He used to be an alcoholic, but today he is one of the defenders of the group.
Lancaster/ Hugh Jackman
Played by: GendrekAn old man, always dressed in old and dirty rags. The experienced survivor likes to tell stories of his past and its up to the listener to decide if those are the truth or not. Whoever he is, or was, he does not seem to waste a thought on telling anyone. The only thing he wants is to live. He is actually the actor Hugh Jackman
- Badass In Charge: Although nobody really ever listens to him, he is actually the one in charge. Played straight with the Skypeople, who follow him almost religiously.
- Celebrity Survivor: He is Hugh fucking Jackman
- Good Is Not Nice: He is constantly swearing and almost always at least mildly pissed, but is still the one who saves the world
- Heroic B.S.O.D.: This happens two times: First, when he shoots a battery that refused to cooperate and second, when he beats a Buccanear to death with 130 punches - one for every citizen of Shengs Hope
- The Leader: Gets voted as this in the beginning
- The Storyteller: His new "job" in Shengs Hope
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Shoots batteries, beats a Buccanear to mash and almost kills Jackal - in less than a week!
- Weapon of Choice: The gun from the scavenger Steve. For the final showdown in the lab he gets a Rapier 9mm from Leo.
Played by: ~Jack~Vincent is the jack of all trades. He looks like a nice guy on the outside, but on the inside he is broken. He writes his pain down in dark stories, hiding his real self from the others.
- Bad Dreams
- Dark and Troubled Past: He dies before we learn more about it.
- Jack of All Trades: His job in Shengs Hope
- Taking You with Me: He died while the group attacked the Sabals Keep by using an enemys granade to take as much people with him as he could
Eryn Mac Eoghain
Played by: MeTaLeVelEryn was one of the survivors of check-in hall D53 and was in Sydney when the outbreak happened. She relies on her outer beauty and inner arrogance. She learned to adapt to the harsh and dirty world around her by working as a barmaid/dancer in Shengs Hope but treasures every item that helps her increase her appearance.
- Broken Bird: Her health is quickly detoriating after station 6 and in her final moments shes almost completely zombiefied
- Defrosting Ice Queen: Being pretty much of a bitch in the beginning, she grows into a fairly responsible person who later gives her life in the final battle
- Deus Sex Machina
- Fanservice with a Smile
- Femme Fatale: Likes to see herself as this, but her heart of gold often keeps her from finishing what she started
- Go Out with a Smile: She dies smiling and embracing her one true love
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: More of a jerk in the beginning, she shows her heart of gold fairly early into the mission
- Odd Friendship: With Evi
- Sugar and Ice Personality: She is pretty nice to those she considers her friends, especially Will, Evi, Haile and even Derreck in her final moments
- Tears of Remorse: She almost always manages to hold back her tears, but when she finally meets Raoul and tells him how sorry she is, she starts crying.
- Zombie Infectee: Got infected by Torres.
Evangelina "Evi" Nikos
Played by: LynxAfter the apocalypse, Evi lived on a ship that was owned by her father. She learned everything she knows today from the crew, including a certain greed for precious artifacts. She likes to drink and fight and is known for her special skill in destroying interiors of certain etablissements in Shengs Hope.
- Action Girl: She loves a good fight.
- An Axe to Grind: Gets one from the Vultures as part of her initialisation (and with it a shiny new trait!)
- Earn Your Happy Ending: She has gone through a lot, but has one of the most happy endings
- Fiery Redhead: Although she is pretty tame most of the time
- Heroes Want Redheads: Sheng needs about three seconds to fall for her
- One of the Boys
- Never Smile at a Crocodile
- Number Two: Lancaster has one vote more than her and becomes leader of the group. He always adresses Evi as his second in command
- Odd Friendship: With Eryn
- Shipper on Deck: Haile and Eryn are active Shengevi shippers
- The Lad-ette: She loves to fight and grew up with a bunch of sailors. What do you expect?
- The Pollyanna: Almost always keeps a positive outlook on her life and the events that happen around her
Played by: wuschFrank is a Police Officer by heart. He left his wife and his son to save the world and to make it a better place for his family. He was one of the regulars in the Dusty Derrecks bar back in Shengs Hope and most of the time Frank was the one who stopped the drunk from destroying the bar completely. Most of the time Frank acts as the moral voice of the group.
- Action Dad: Has one son by himself and adopts a baby in the course of the game. Well, his wife does, but it does count.
- Butt Monkey: He doesn't get taken very seriously by the "darker" characters like Leo oder Jackman
- By-the-Book Cop: Lampshaded by Haile when he tries to evoke an evacuation of the hotel in station 6
- Chronic Hero Syndrome: He even buries the alleged affair of his wife
- Incorruptible Pure Pureness: The shining example of being a good person in a CrapsackWorld
Leocadia "Léo" Arellano-Felix
Played by: MephistaLeo is back with a vengeance! Not the sweet child from season 1 and 2 anymore, she grew up to be a cannibalistic, misanthropic woman with a HairTriggerTemper. She seeks revenge on everyone who doomed the world to misery and killed her father in the process - her old companions of season 2 specifically.
- Anger Born of Worry: Her threats against Sheng and Raoul before the final showdown are born out of worry. She thinks both men are too weak to protect her sisters in the battle.
- Anti-Hero: She's mean, likes to eat people and is still almost always one of the first persons to defend the group. She is also one of the final three people to bring ADAM to his destination, synthesizing the cure for the virus.
- Bad Mood as an Excuse: Screams at Kerosa for no other reason than being hungry and mildly pissed
- Brutal Honesty: She does speak her mind. Often.
- Determinator: Hoards of zombies, technical stuff and stupid teammates - nothng can or will stop Leo from finally saving the world
- Disappeared Dad: Her whole motivation as a child
- Foreign Cuss Word: Lots and lots in spanish
- Good Is Not Nice: She wants to save the world, but is a total jerk
- Lady Swearsalot: Especially against Jackal, but she has a pretty big collection of spanish swears.
- Parental Hypocrisy: Threatens Raoul with her cannibalistic tendencies because she found him and Haile kissing - only minutes after finishing her own threesome with Jackman and Seeker.
- Surrounded by Idiots: What she believes. She only respects Haile and Evi (and Lancaster, to a degree)
- Weapon of Choice: A machete, named after Helenas dog Machete.
Played by: MiveyDetermined to find the cure to the sickness that destroyed the world he used to know Howard spend his time after the apocalypse in Shengs Hope, working as a doctor. He likes to daydream about the past and his life in australia, his wife, his family.
- Tragic Keepsake: His amulet with pictures of his family
- Badass Grandpa
- Deadpan Snarker: He has his moments
- Frontier Doctor: He's not actually a doctor, but he does his job pretty well
- Non-Action Guy: Keeps himself out of danger most of the time
- The Stoic: Doesn't take part in all of the large and small dramas of the group and concentrates on getting stuff done.
William "Will" Daugherty
Played by: KaiaWill is a doctor who has learned all he knows about medicine from his father Henry. He is known as a well mannered young man. He tries to avoid eye contact with people because sometimes, you can see too much in them.
- Ambiguous Disorder: We are informed that he is "special" and can't make eyecontact with other people
- Hospital Hottie: Is dubbed "McDreamy" by the more snarky companions
- Daddy Issues: And how!
- Heroic Sacrifice: Dies in Chapter 5 while keeping Eryn save on the Mardi Gras-float
- No Social Skills: Has a hard time talking to a lot of people
- The Quiet One: Doesn't speak that much and is one of the most calm characters
Hailena "Haile" McAldrin-Sheng
Played by: CaroThe youngest daughter of General Jack McAldrin was born into the apocalypse and lived her first few and miserable years in Chateau Jack on her fathers island. For years the island was under heavy attack by the "Cult of Vision" until one day her father sold her to the cult. A few years later, Corporal Sheng attacked one of the temples and found a young women in the ruins. He took her back to Shengs Hope.
- Cain and Abel: With Georgina. Unbeknownst to Haile, her older sister wants to destroy the world. And kill her in the process.
- Cute Mute: She doesn't talk much. At all. Up until the very end she only speaks 83 words. She only talks to people who earned her trust, including Leo, Evi and of course Raoul.
- First Kiss: With Raoul. She's really confused about it.
- Interrupted Intimacy: That girl is a walking contraceptive, as often as she disturbs sexy times.
- As some sort of karmic revenge, this happens to her and Raoul, too.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: Nearly everything about this girl is golden! Her eyes, her hair and her heart.
- Human Sacrifice: It's not easy being the apostle of the apocalypse.
- Impossibly Cool Clothes: Gets a dress made by Kerosa before the final showdown. It fits perfectly for her status as Daughter of Daylight
- Le Parkour: Dubbed "little monkey" by Jäger and Leo because she is the best climber and runner of the team
- Little Miss Badass: She WILL kick your ass, without weapons of any kind
- Pintsized Powerhouse: She is small and malnourished, but manages to BEAT zombie mutants to death. With her fists. She also takes on Thorn Vulture, a much larger warrior, and beats him in the combat arena.
- Raised by Orcs: She lived in a cultist temple until she was rescued by Sheng
- Rebellious Princess: She just straight out refuses to fulfill her destiny as the apostle of the cult
- Socially-Awkward Hero: After saving the people of Shengs Hope, they still think of her as an evil cultist witch. It needs some well placed words by Sheng and Wingman to change that
- The Voiceless: "..."
- Waif-Fu: Her fighting style is really fast without the use of any traditional weapons. Only at the end she gets a lance but doesn't get to use it
- You Need to Get Laid: According to Kerosa, anyway.
- Youngest Child Wins: The only daughter of General Jack McAldrin to live. And the only one not to be an utterly crazy bitch.
Played by: truecarverLiving far from civilivation as a child, no one in the small town on the ukraine-polish border noticed the end of the world for a long time. After the epidemic reched his home Jegor and his family got kidnapped by scavengers and his infected father got shot. He lived with the scavengers until a group of ex-militarian killed all of them and took him in. There, he learned everything he knows and he received his nickname "Jäger".In Shengs Hope he became a scavenger himself. He is often seen in the Dusty Derrecks joining Evi in her Tavern Brawls.
- Defeat Means Friendship: Has a pretty nice talk with Torres after their brawl at Fawyerland
- Gravity Is a Harsh Mistress: Loses his shoe (and his Parcour trait) after falling from a tower in Chapter 4.
- Le Parkour: He is the go-to scout for the group and is often the one to climb onto buildings. He also has that trait
- Mother Russia Makes You Strong
- Nick Name Basis: It sounds the same anyway
- Only Sane Man: He and Leo are the only ones to vote for directly going to the laboratory to synthesize the cure - without making a long and potencially worldending stop to save the lives of the people of Shengs Hope
Alexandra "Lexi" Miller
Played by: steelLexi may be old (shes reaching the 50s) but she has been trough a lot. Debuting in season 2 where she set out to search for her little brother and finding a rival in Jacky "The Noble" Sartan. She eventually got her revenge but for the price of her will to live. She was with Sheng when he build up Shengs Hope but nowadays she is rarely seen outside.
Played by: AuratusNot much is known about the young women. She lives with Frank, his wife and son and has a dog named Amon.
Niki Phương "Niki" Anh
Played by: LigiihAs a survivor of check-in hall D52 Niki has been around since season 1. As Lexi, he set out to find his stepmother Alexis Caprice, the only person he ever cared for. After the events of season 2 Alexis died and something inside of Niki broke. Then he met a little girl who he named "Alex" and the two are now inseparable.
- Kid Sidekick: Niki adopted a young girl called Alex and cares for her.
- Only One Name: After the events of season 2 he stopped going by his full name completely
Played by: ZitroneneisBefore the stange sickness hit the world, Andrea left her husband and child and moved to Australia to smuggle various wares in and out of the country. After some time, the job became to exhausting and dangerous for her and she began to work as a TV moderator. Until the apocalypse began. Her skills in smuggling gave her a good basis in surviving in the newly zombie infested world and soon, she and her group of smugglers came to Shengs Hope.
- Arms Dealer: If you need a weapon and you need it now, Andrea is your address
- Never Mess with Granny
Played by: LayanaLisa is the daughter of Jul from season 2 and a young girl living in Shengs Hope. She cares for her sick mother and tries her best to help the people around her.
- Improbable Weapon User: She uses a giant roadsign as a weapon.
- Boring but Practical: Her mission in the final showdown... is to entice away the dogs from the laboratory. With uncooked ravioli.
Played by: SoladraMary is a wandering the wasteland all by herself, only accompanied by her dog November. She is a druid and knows her way around herbs and plants.
Corporal ShengSheng is a japanese soldier, who was first stationed in the military base at the start of season 2. He is a legendary bad fighter and all around simply not made for military duty. But he's really good with words and just magically holds speeches in front of any crowd - with a lot of confidence, hope and his love for other people.Was a regular soldier in season 2 and a constant headache for our group of heroes, and became mayor of Shengs Hope in Season 3. He acts as a father figure towards Haile who later even adopts his name and is deeply, madly in love with Evi.
- Almost Kiss: Lots and lots with Evi. When they finally confess their love, he lampshades the sheer amount of cockblocking they went through.
- Broken Bird: He's almost depressive after he gets saved by Evi - because he wanted to die for Hailes sake.
- Earn Your Happy Ending: He almost dies and needs to get saved constantly, but he has one of the happiest endings
- Parental Substitute: For Haile. Although it's not always easy, he really cares for her and puts her good before his own.Sheng: Well, if you can give me advice how to deal with a rebellious, potencially homicidal adopted daughter hitting puberty and telling me why I always come last in line to get hit by Cupid's Arrow, that'd be great.
- Promoted to Love Interest: Although he wasn't planned as this, he became one of the most wanted Love Interests.
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad: Closest to be THE main hero of all three seasons, yet somehow the Ragtag Bunch of Misfits always takes the glory
- Supporting Leader: He is the major of Shengs Hope and does everything to aid the group before the adventure begins
RaoulOne of the thieves of the IHS Ahladita in Shengs Hope. He's fighting to become the leader of his crew and wants to use Haile to cement his bad reputation.Later, he gets kidnapped by Floyd-Williams and tortured by Georgina. He still manages to keep his head up und supports Haile in the final showdown.
- Ascended Extra: He was only planned as a minor character.
- Promoted to Love Interest: ...but then Haile happened
- Coming-of-Age Story: He was pretty naive back in Shengs Hope, even thinking about becoming a cultist just to impress Haile. The torture and captivity by the hands of Georgina drastically changed that and he becomes fairly responsible.
- Covered with Scars: After the events at the Alamodome. He got tortured by Georgina, who wanted to know more about his relationship with Haile
- Distressed Dude: Haile saves him from the hands of the cultists and generally kicks a lot of butts to keep him save. He even lampshades it once.
- Heel–Face Revolving Door: Wents from Would Hit a Girl to Lovable Rogue to Distressed Dude to The Lancer to The Mole to Defecting for Love - In the final fight against Georgina he acts like he is actually still her slave, but backstabs her in the end.
- Lovable Rogue: His original character archetype. He is almost always grinning and keeps his head up even after being tortured.
- Rescue Romance: Well, they kissed before all the shit went down, but Haile and Raoul only start to talk to each other after the Alamodome.
- Sticky Fingers: He is a VERY good thief. He even manages to steal Georginas ritual dagger
- The Lancer: Towards Haile
- Would Hit a Girl: The very first thing we see him do
Kerosa FlameriderA bratty, young and irritating woman from the clan Flamerider. She stabs Haile and gets saved by her in station 4 and decides to stick with the team. Kerosa has a big mouth and usually talks in thinly disguised sexual metaphors. She's good with cars, mechanical problems and hitting things.
- Action Girl: Her sole reason for existence: Having an awesome day and blowing shit up.
- Anything That Moves: Kerosa is really in for it - she casually mentions wanting to have sex with Lancaster, Raoul, Thorn, Haile and even Eryn.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: She is the tiniest bit crazy
- Do Not Go Gentle: She dies like she lived - with a giant explosion
- "Facing the Bullets" One-Liner
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: A lot! She loves to talk about sex. And how Haile doesn't have sex.
- Heroic Sacrifice: After the events of the final fight she saves Raouls life by taking a spear in the heart. She dies in the process - and it was heartbreaking, since nobody was expecting it at this point in the story
- Impaled with Extreme Prejudice: What drove her to her decision to drive into the middle of the enemies and let her car explode there - she was dying anyway.
- Plucky Comic Relief: Almost exclusively talks in bad metaphors with some kind of car-theme and is one the few non-constantly depressed characters.
- Weapon of Choice: A makeshift crossbow
- I Call It "Vera": ...dubbed "Schwanzschlitzer5000"
Seeker VultureThe leader of the clan Vulture. She is an aggressive woman with a huge lust for blood and leads her flock with anger and hardness. She is incredibly authorative and is covered in tattoos, which tell of her killing spreas. In Leo she finds a sister whom she respects and even entrusts her with the future of the clan.
- A Threesome Is Hot: Shares one with Hugh and Leo
- Authority Equals Asskicking: She is known to be a ruthless fighter, skilled with weapons and other combat techniques
- Blood Knight: She vows to kill Kerosa because she mowed down "her" enemies.
- Death Seeker: Wants to die in the final fight. And she does go with a bang.
- Do Not Go Gentle: Dies while smashing a grenade into a cultist
- Proud Warrior Race Guy: Proud. Warrior. Tribeswoman.
'Dirty' DerreckDerreck survived the apocalypse by hiding in the basement of the McDonald's he used to work in. 20 years later he's still living there and makes his living by owning the only bar in the wasteland. He's the boss of Eryn and Vincent and is obviously in love with Eryn. After the events of station 1 he's exiled to the wasteland and ends up as a cultist. Through the whole season he helps the group out of the shadows
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: With Eryn
- Redemption Equals Death: In his final moments we learn what he did to help the group. He dies with his beloved Eryn in his arms.
- Tragic Keepsake: Gets Eryns amulet before being exiled. He keeps it save until we meet him again in the Alamodome.
Georgina Floyd-Williams- Georgina McAldrinGeorgina is the daughter of George Floyd-Williams, the patriarch who owns almost all of the food in Shengs Hope. She tries to act all cute and nice, but is known to share all little secrets of the townsfolk with her father.She is actually a culstist spy and the older sister of Haile. Georgina is the one behind the destruction of the town and the capture of all the citizens, because she wants to rise to the position of apostle in the Cult of Vision.
- Alpha Bitch: Nobody in town likes her, mainly because she is the daughter of the local crazy patriarch
- Honey Trap: She seduces almost all men of Shengs Hope, including Stutton and Wingman, to get her ways and to learn more secrets about the people.
- The Mole: She was installed as a cultist spy to gain the trust of the people of Shengs Hope
- Took a Level in Jerkass: She was a bitch in the beginning, but we had NO IDEA, how much of a bitch she actually was.