The character sheet for the webcomic Collar 6
. This page shows the various characters and the tropes related to them.
Sixx, aka Michelle O'Carroll
Sixx is a hotel tycoon and Dominatrix, and the former slave of the now-enslaved Mistress Trina. She has slaves all over the world, but has a primary household in which the other main characters serve her. Sixx is actually a title, her real name is Michelle. As part of her plan to win the spanking contest with Butterfly Sixx temporarily gave up her title, which was assumed by Laura.
Laura de Silva nee Xereos
Sixx’s personal slave. Was initially surprised to find out the extent of the Association, but eventually settled into her new life, insisting that Ginger be made a personal slave alongside her. She temporarily assumed the mantel of Mistress Sixx before giving it back to Michelle following the contest. Was being held hostage by Evita Kappel until she was rescued.
The maid in Sixx’s primary household, she is in love with Sixx. She is initially very hostile towards Laura, but eventually comes to accept her when Laura insists that they share the position of “personal slave.”
Stella and Claire
Ginger's cousins and Sixx's new maids. They are brought in after Ginger becomes a personal slave.
For the reference: Stella is the one with blue hair, while Claire's are dark pink/purple.
Butterfly aka Evita Kappel
A rival Mistress who was somehow able to collar Mistress Trina. Hated by Sixx.
- Bad Powers, Bad People: It's implied that her husband's "black book" has had this effect on her.
- The Baroness: Fits the sadistic parts of this trope, and later revealed to be a literal baroness of Eastern Italy
- Big Bad
- Blondes are Evil: Subverted, it turns out she's not a natural blond
- Break the Cutie: Came within second of dying at a Phantoms hands. And saw her bodyguards massacred before that.
- Cleavage Window: Her outfit during the spank off has one.
- Cold-Blooded Torture: To Trina, and later Laura after capturing her.
- Dark-Skinned Blond: A mild example, since she has noticeably darker skin than Laura, who's also blond. Subverted since she's not a natural blond.
- Depraved Bisexual: Possibly. We now know that she has a husband but she also has no problem abusing women. It may be more about power and control than the gender of the victim, however.
- Dye Hard: she's evidently been hiding her real hair color to disguise her identity, and if it was a blond wig she was using than she likely also has Compressed Hair since her natural hair is very long and wavy
- Even Evil Has Standards: Declares that she doesn't "indulge in pointless barbaric mutilations", which contains a bit of Fridge Brilliance considering what she rescued Alice and Anya from. She's perfectly willing to exploit Trina's fear of sharp objects, commit Mind Rape and torture Laura but she still has standards.
- Icy Blue Eyes: She actually has a similar color scheme to Laura granted, the blond hair is fake but unlike Laura's "innocent" variety of blue eyes, hers are definitely intended to come off as "icy" instead.
- Mind Rape: It's eventually revealed that she was able to form such a strong bond with Trina this way. It's described as tearing a hole into that person's spirit and taking root there.
- Pet the Dog: The story of how she obtained her slaves comes off as this.
- Playing with Fire
- Psychotic Smirk: Is prone to them, but the one in strip #275 tops all else thus far.
- Retcon: It was originally suggested that her maiden name was Fedele, but Michael's flashbacks seem to contradict this and show her name was always Kappel.
- The Rival: To Sixx.
- Smug Snake: When she gets the tiniest bit of leeway over her rivals, she exudes smug.
- Used to Be a Sweet Kid: Michael's flashbacks show a much bubblier Evita than the present, adding credence to the theory that his black books have altered her personality.
A former mistress, now Butterfly's slave. She was formerly Sixx's mistress. Very little else is known about her.
- And I Must Scream: Her punishment after the Xor-Talatia saga. A week of solitary confinement in a device called a vacbed. With only three hours of freedom a day.
- Brown Eyes
- Deal with the Devil: She essentially describes her deal with Butterfly as such.
- Green-Eyed Monster: Towards Laura, though she admits that Laura had no way of knowing that she was "taking" the position Trina wanted.
- Hot for Student: Apparently fell in love with Michelle while training her to be a Judiciatrix.
- If I Can't Have You: Eventually adopts this attitude towards Michelle, though it's more "If I can't be had by you" since she wanted to be collared by Michelle
- Happiness in Slavery
- Hime Cut: Her ethnicity hasn't been specified, but this along with her Brown Eyes mean that some readers speculate that she's supposed to be Asian.
- Love Makes You Evil
- Unrequited Love: For Michelle, which resulted in the above tropes.
- UST: Used as a form of punishment during her confinement in the vacbed.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Sharp things.
- You Are Too Late: She found out that Sixx had taken a second personal slave in Ginger, but by then she was already broken by Butterfly.
A spy hired by Butterfly, she's caught while infiltrating Sixx Manor.
Alice, Anya and Gunther
Butterfly and Michael Kappel's
The former Mistress Sixx and Michelle's mother. Is actually an Agency Phantom
Michael Kappel/Mikail AlexsandrovButterfly's husband
, a mysterious figure who's mentioned early on by Butterfly. He's an insanely powerful dom who uses "black books" and was captured by The Association prior to the story
Xor-TalatiaA sentient force of evil that has plagued the world for eons.