The character sheet for the webcomic Collar 6
. This page shows the various characters and the tropes related to them.
open/close all folders
The Sixx household
Sixx, aka Michelle O'Carroll
Sixx is a hotel tycoon and Dominatrix, and the former slave of the now-enslaved Mistress Trina. She has slaves all over the world, but has a primary household in which the other main characters serve her. Sixx is actually a title, her real name is Michelle. As part of her plan to win the spanking contest with Butterfly Sixx temporarily gave up her title, which was assumed by Laura.
- Action Girl: She was in training to become a Judiciatrix before her mother pushed her into the title of Mistress Sixx.
- Berserk Button: Sixx is one of the few Dominant characters in the comic that respects the concept of "informed consent" (and even she has her moments). Few things invoke her wrath more than seeing another Dom do something non-consensual to their Sub.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: One of the biggest, most powerful mistresses around. While being a tad...off.
- Polyamory: She starts out with a huge harem, though apparently many of them came with the title. Only a select handful are close enough to be her personal slaves.
- Red Baron: After defeating Xor-Talatia, the media dubs her things like "Shadow Slayer" and "The Red Knight".
- Take a Third Option: Making herself a slave to Laura.
Laura de Silva nee Xereos
Sixx’s personal slave. Was initially surprised to find out the extent of the Association, but eventually settled into her new life, insisting that Ginger be made a personal slave alongside her. She temporarily assumed the mantel of Mistress Sixx before giving it back to Michelle following the contest. Was being held hostage by Evita Kappel until she was rescued.
- Break the Cutie: To a degree, although she certainly isn't scarred for life or anything. But not if Butterfly has her way
- The Chew Toy: And she likes it that way!
The maid in Sixx’s primary household, she is in love with Sixx. She is initially very hostile towards Laura, but eventually comes to accept her when Laura insists that they share the position of “personal slave.”
A former mistress, now Butterfly's slave. She was formerly Sixx's mistress. Very little else is known about her.
- And I Must Scream: Her punishment after the Xor-Talatia saga. A week of solitary confinement in a device called a vacbed. With only three hours of freedom a day.
- Brown Eyes
- Deal with the Devil: She essentially describes her deal with Butterfly as such.
- Green-Eyed Monster: Towards Laura, though she admits that Laura had no way of knowing that she was "taking" the position Trina wanted.
- Hot for Student: Apparently fell in love with Michelle while training her to be a Judiciatrix.
- If I Can't Have You: Eventually adopts this attitude towards Michelle, though it's more "If I can't be had by you" since she wanted to be collared by Michelle
- Happiness in Slavery: As Sixx's third personal slave.
- Unrequited Love: For Michelle, which resulted in the above tropes. Looks to be requited now that she's her slave.
- UST: Used as a form of punishment during her confinement in the vacbed.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Sharp things.
- You Are Too Late: She found out that Sixx had taken a second personal slave in Ginger, but by then she was already broken by Butterfly.
Stella and Claire
Ginger's cousins and Sixx's new maids. They are brought in after Ginger becomes a personal slave.
For the reference: Stella is the one with blue hair, while Claire's are dark pink/purple.
A spy hired by Butterfly, she's caught while infiltrating Sixx Manor.
- Action Girl: Again, she was a spy.
- Butt Monkey: Yeah, an orgasm-inducing control collar was just the beginning for her.
- Cats Are Mean: Rather unwillingly turned into the houses Rubber Kitty. She's not happy about it.
- Defeat Means Friendship: Busted as a spy, now a (Somewhat) happy slave in the Sixx house.
- Heel-Face Turn: Sixx is just that good.
- Ninja: Not a very good one...
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Ultimately subverted
- Tempting Fate: After meeting the Golden Pony, she opines that normal people keep dogs and cats as pets. 2 pages later, she is the new house cat.
A Rubber Pony sent by Blackstone to retrieve the Golden Pony.
- Determinator: Goes a full lap around the track while being...stimulated downstairs. It's the final clue that she's a dom.
A Mistress sent to retrieve the Golden Pony.
Butterfly aka Evita Kappel
A rival Mistress who was somehow able to collar Mistress Trina. Hated by Sixx.
- Bad Powers, Bad People: It's implied that her husband's "black book" has had this effect on her.
- The Baroness: Fits the sadistic parts of this trope, and later revealed to be a literal baroness of Eastern Italy
- Big Bad: Until Xor showed up.
- Blondes Are Evil: Subverted, it turns out she's not a natural blond
- Break the Cutie: Came within second of dying at a Phantoms hands. And saw her bodyguards massacred before that.
- Cleavage Window: Her outfit during the spank off has one.
- Cold-Blooded Torture: To Trina, and later Laura after capturing her.
- Dark-Skinned Blond: A mild example, since she has noticeably darker skin than Laura, who's also blond. Subverted since she's not a natural blond.
- Depraved Bisexual: Possibly. We now know that she has a husband but she also has no problem abusing women. It may be more about power and control than the gender of the victim, however.
- Dye Hard: In-Universe: she's evidently been hiding her real hair color to disguise her identity, and if it was a blond wig she was using than she likely also has Compressed Hair since her natural hair is very long and wavy
- Even Evil Has Standards: Declares that she doesn't "indulge in pointless barbaric mutilations", which contains a bit of Fridge Brilliance considering what she rescued Alice and Anya from. She's perfectly willing to exploit Trina's fear of sharp objects, commit Mind Rape and torture Laura but she still has standards.
- Icy Blue Eyes: She actually has a similar color scheme to Laura granted, the blond hair is fake but unlike Laura's "innocent" variety of blue eyes, hers are definitely intended to come off as "icy" instead.
- Jerkass: Mary mother, is she ever...
- Mind Rape: It's eventually revealed that she was able to form such a strong bond with Trina this way. It's described as tearing a hole into that person's spirit and taking root there.
- Pet the Dog: The story of how she obtained her slaves comes off as this.
- Psychotic Smirk: Is prone to them, but the one in strip #275 tops all else thus far.
- Retcon: It was originally suggested that her maiden name was Fedele, but Michael's flashbacks seem to contradict this and show her name was always Kappel.
- The Rival: To Sixx.
- Smug Snake: When she gets the tiniest bit of leeway over her rivals, she exudes smug.
- Used to Be a Sweet Kid: Michael's flashbacks show a much bubblier Evita than the present, adding credence to the theory that his black books have altered her personality.
- Walking Spoiler: Let's just say that a lot of information comes to light about her over the course of the strip, both good and bad.
Alice, Anya and Gunther
Butterfly and Michael Kappel's
- Chekhov's Gunman: Gunther's existence is alluded to before he appears, and Nora explains that the fact that Sixx only encountered Alice and Anya when Laura is abducted is a cause for concern.
- Dark and Troubled Past: All three of them.
- Gunther was an aborted attempt at making a Super Soldier.
- Anya was sold to the Order when she refused to do her sister.
- Alice was sold off to the Order by her trans-hating father.
- Friendly Enemy: Alice and Anya gets along surprisingly well with Laura. Even when they have her chained up and subjected to torture. They'd probably be real friends if their Mistresses weren't on opposite sides.
- While everyone around them is fighting, they decide to just hug instead.
- Kick the Morality Pet: When Butterfly lashes out at Gunther, who was merely expressing concern for her and worries that the "black books" have been messing with her mind. Butterfly immediately regrets it and apologizes.
- Morality Pet: To Butterfly, and they insist that she's not evil.
- Parental Betrayal: Alice's father handed her over to the Order of Denial to "have the sissy bitch beaten out of you."
- Perky Female Minion: Alice.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The respective hair colors on the girls.
- Scars Are Forever: Anya and Alice have some horrid marks from their time in the Order.
- Super Soldier: Gunther.
- Super Strength: Gunther.
- Transsexual: Alice
- Undying Loyalty: All three of them.
- Wild Card: Gunther, since the Association knows next to nothing about him besides the fact that he exists. Lampshaded by Crimson Whip after he effortlessly punches through a reinforced door with his bare hands, something she couldn't prepare for.
Michael Kappel/Mikail AlexsandrovButterfly's husband
, a mysterious figure who's mentioned early on by Butterfly. He's an insanely powerful dom who uses "black books" and was captured by The Association prior to the story
The former Mistress Sixx and Michelle's mother. Is actually an Agency Phantom
Xor-TalatiaA sentient force of evil that has plagued the world for eons.